MicroCrushers Video of the Week (VOTW) Thread

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your welcome, pleasure is all mine watching your vids and reading your blog which is equally as good...keep up the good work and have fun at the table :)

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couldn't resist the rant, sorry. :)

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
~1:50 KQo raise bigger to .40
~2:20 ATo I prob 3bet pre, not that i hate the flat but w/e. I like the flop play. Turn i prob just call, because we have the best hand alot of the time. An your prob not getting folds from some 8x hand here.
~6:50 I like the iso IP with J9
~9:00 7c8c This played more like a 1/2 live game hand than i've seen before. I like it, it might be weak but i think i make a lot of $ live with these types of hands.
10:20 A3o you snap fold UTG 5 handed? raise imo
17:05 Ah3h you snap fold this again UTG+1. Do you have something against this hand.
19:00 Truism word, i hope i spelled it right.
19:40 A9o in the SB. I've seen you complete a lot worse hands already this session than A9o. Thoughts on folding not isoing/flating?
21:45 QQ I hate raising the turn there. Give him the option to bet his air to try to get you off of a A/two pair etc. on the river.
~27:40 JJ you talk about c/r that flop. I don't like that line at all, that turning the over pair into a bluff imo. c/c or i like the donk.
33:05 JQo in the BB. I hate the call oop pre there. I also don't like the line you took during the whole hand post flop. I like c/r the flop. The line you took i believe any thinking villain would look you up with 77 etc. maybe even AJ etc. I would have, your range is like all draws.
33:14 A4o 4 handed you snap fold again.arggg
36:50 Instead of Cbetting like the perfect Q high dry board you c/f??? "Lucy you have some splainin to do"

Ok i kind of zoned out a little after that hand watching TV.
I did hear a lot of "What" "Really" "****" :)

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the in-depth feedback JB. Unfortunately I've been busy all day and night, but I'll try to respond to all that tomorrow!!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KQ I think it's a bit odd with the 2 shorties and the standard iso size to 30c is ok, but I also don't mind going bigger, cause it's lol-Bovada.

AT, I think you're right. Just gonna go 5-way too often when I call the min-raise. On the turn I sometimes get into these weird spots like this where they min-lead or make some tiny bet and I want to raise because they fold sometimes when they're ahead with a weak pair, but will call with draws. I find myself surprisingly ahead a lot, as in this hand. A call may be better though, I'm unsure even looking back. I think I get more folds from 8x than from flush draws on the turn tbh.

I don't know how much you've seen of my preflop play, since lol-sample size, but I'm playing pretty tight UTG and MP. People are calling raises with bad aces so frequently that to me it seems better to keep it more like AT+ UTG and like A8s+ from MP or thereabouts. I'm opening any ace from the CO though usually.

With the A9o it's a little weird. I'm typically wary of completing offsuit aces there. I'm snap-completing A9s there for implied odds reasons I think. In retrospect an iso with A9o is probably spot on the best play. Good catch.

The QQ raise is just terribad and I am ashamed that I made it.

With JJ tbh I think I got myself a bit confused just cause I've been playing a ton live lately in a fairly aggro game, where a x/r on that board will have people putting you on draws 90% of the time or more and calling down super light. But yeah against an unknown on Bovada a x/r is bad.

And on the Q-high board, I think I probably just zoned out or something... That was pretty bad :(

Thanks again for taking the time to go in-depth JB. I usually re-watch my vids to go over spots, but it's really really helpful to see spots that other people found questionable etc. Cheers :)

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weeeeeeeeee

Got fairly confused and had a couple big mistakes in here, so enjoy :)

Ducky7

Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have footage that needs going over when i bumhunted (for the first time in my life) and it led me to 200nl :D so whos in

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:( I've been stationing more, it's true.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid post bro - I'm sure you'll be in the freeroll club before you know it.

Ducky7

Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make a video with me i have footage :)

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much footage do you have? I want to get some hands in today and am gonna be sweating with Blob, but I'm sure I'll be able to if you're online when I am. Preferred time?

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know, I know, the vids are getting old here... But spew!! Watch for the spew!!

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

So i didnt have much time, cause i got some things to do but went through the first 12 minutes and made some notes just for the sake of commenting on the video.
Nice video by the way. YOUR GOOD.

-LOL @ 1:20 " you better not have a frekkin 8 "

-at around minute 5:00 those fish donated huge!!! where did u find them?

-Minute 7:00, way too much on river with your fullhouse of sevens. I think 1.85 would be better because there is not alot he has and not alot hes calling with either except maybe A9 or some wierd gutshot. I think u might have bet a bit too high and lost some value. I wouldnt even mind a check shove there allowing him to hang himself with the air that he probably had.

- @ 8:55 you re- raise the tens. Why? You are only getting called by better and folding out all his bluffs therefor losing value. Id preffer a call on the flop with the tens to allow him to continue his BS for one more street. (you guys taught me that in my thread. JEEEZ lolol)

- I dont like your check behind on the river @ 10:10. I think you are losing value because if he really did have an overpair he would go for slim value himself. Its kinda obvious with the check call line he took postflop that he didnt have too much.Esp when he checked back the river i think maybe 2.80 or so?

All in all, so far so good. The comments i made are just some points that inoticed but then again those poaints are made after seeing the result so.

GOOD GAME MM. will watch the rest later at some point.:adore:

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i didnt have much time, cause i got some things to do but went through the first 12 minutes and made some notes just for the sake of commenting on the video.
Nice video by the way. YOUR GOOD.

-LOL @ 1:20 " you better not have a frekkin 8 "

-at around minute 5:00 those fish donated huge!!! where did u find them?

I know, morons eh! Don't usually get a table as good as that

-Minute 7:00, way too much on river with your fullhouse of sevens. I think 1.85 would be better because there is not alot he has and not alot hes calling with either except maybe A9 or some wierd gutshot. I think u might have bet a bit too high and lost some value. I wouldnt even mind a check shove there allowing him to hang himself with the air that he probably had.

Yeah I kind of realised after betting that it was too much, had the guy pegged as a fish though so thought he might call with 9x but yeah it was too big, like you say around $2 would've been better. Check-shove would be impossible though as I had position ;)

- @ 8:55 you re- raise the tens. Why? You are only getting called by better and folding out all his bluffs therefor losing value. Id preffer a call on the flop with the tens to allow him to continue his BS for one more street. (you guys taught me that in my thread. JEEEZ lolol)

Yeah I feel like I messed that hand up too. Still not sure if 3betting pre would've been better. As for the flop I c/r because there are so many turn cards I hate but yeah could've gone for a c/r on the turn, but then it gets so expensive if he isn't bluffing!

- I dont like your check behind on the river @ 10:10. I think you are losing value because if he really did have an overpair he would go for slim value himself. Its kinda obvious with the check call line he took postflop that he didnt have too much.Esp when he checked back the river i think maybe 2.80 or so?

Still not sure on this one, I mean the guys bets 3% over 1.3k hands so I just couldn't see what worse hands would be calling a vbet there

All in all, so far so good. The comments i made are just some points that inoticed but then again those poaints are made after seeing the result so.

GOOD GAME MM. will watch the rest later at some point.:adore:

Thanks for taking time to watch vinyl, I put a couple of comments in bold ^^

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for taking time to watch vinyl, I put a couple of comments in bold ^^

Yea saw them. Hey MM, was a good vid man and im sure the rest will be equally interesting. . . comments i made are just for the sake of argument. Result-wise, you were crushing for as far as i saw.

Be wayching the rest later.

BTW, your a bankroll nit. Got 300 bucks+ and still have some 5NL tables running. KUDOS for that man. :p

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At 37.25 . You have KQs UTG . It should not be a fold preflop ever. It should be close to the bottom of your range. You can even consider opening KJs if there aren't hard 3bettors in your left.