Just played 3rd hand at 888Poker. Won 460 chips with TT

down and KKQ flopped. Should have lost. Didn't. All folded

when raised.

Poker is about cards you have. Cards that flop. What you do

with cards you have. What you do with cards that flop. What

cards others have. What others do with their flop. You will

win, lose or split. You will have good or bad luck. Your chips

will reflect this. Go with good cards. Toss the trash. It's the

best you can do. But there are no guarantees of success.

Poker is like travelling a universe. Losing confidence is being

lost in its expanse. Just won another 6,328 chips holding AT

with 6987K flopped. Wins take thought, knowledge,

experience and study. Or not! Wins can also blow in like solar

flares as it did with my 3rd hand above - not to mention my

latest hand. I was looking for aces with a low kicker T, or

T's with a high kicker A - not a straight.

Control in poker is myth. Black holes await like rivers in the

cosmos. Showdowns without superior cards can be fatal. Or

not! 72 can end up 72222 or 77772. Some play with finesse.

Others bully, bluff or go for broke. No matter, it's poker.

Knowing ahead the odds within the game should not cause a

lack of confidence - it should be helpful in understanding it.

Poker is a game where anything can happen. Embrace it.

Every win and loss equals experience. It is a matter of how one looks at things. The way

I look at poker, Doyle Brunson with T2 under is just as

dangerous as Phil Helmuth with a double A.

Best Wishes.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree with the statement that there is no difference between online and offline poker, in online poker ,program is working to reduce the number of players, so players with garbage hand go to all in knowing this
what do you mean?

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean that in online poker you do not have a chance to win if you play against a player who has several times more chips, whatever hand you had AA or KK, you lose, so the program work to reduce quantity of players

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Believe in yourself, do not play differently than usual. Otherwise take a break in a week.

1t4l0km

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker is a system

The poker is a game where you need build skill like hand reading, math, psychology, strategy and go on... Try a test and watch yourself playing, later analyze your game reviewing it. Test everything, if you don't have the answer and everything is cloudy, let me help you later.:stupido:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm absolutely sure of it, I managed 5 poker clubs and well notice the difference between dealing in online and offline poker

Well, you have not answered the question or for that matter put up a convincing argument. Managing five clubs gives you knowledge of just what? Always love it when someone makes some claim but is clueless on how to defend it. To funny, how about some more wisdom on poker?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean that in online poker you do not have a chance to win if you play against a player who has several times more chips, whatever hand you had AA or KK, you lose, so the program work to reduce quantity of players

Are you winning AA or KK 80% of the time HU? That is the most absurd statement I have heard about on-line poker program. You certainly could back up that claim with just what?

P

Peter Jankowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On-line MTT people tend to play more hands. be careful of that tendency

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is not absurd but reality of online poker, players with a large stake go to allin with any hand , knowing that the program is configured to knock out players with a smaller stake

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its weird. I'm not sure where to make my adjustments. I think I might just be on the tale end of variance because I just started playing on ACR with freerolls. I Placed tenth in a jackpot freeroll and got started with a bank roll of $2.80. The next night I had it up to $50. It wasn't until the next day that I started seeing my bankroll tank and its like I lost my groove. Ive been on a downward spiral all the way back to under a dollar. Something is off and I cant place it

Your sample of games, on which you assume that something is off is just too small. You should be playing for months really, to be able to tell whether you are having difficulties in the game or not. Swings are pretty common on a daily basis, especially if you suddenly change buy-ins. My best guess, once you made 50$ out of 2.8$, went to a higher buy-in cash table and lost? If this is not the case, my second best guess would be that you rushed too hard for the money, disregarding the game and opponents, and made some bad mistakes (bad calls, bad reads etc.).

In any case, when you win cash in a freeroll, my advice would be to NOT immediately play real money MTTs or cash games, but continue with just freerolls for some time.

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is running a lot of unnecessary risk

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is not absurd but reality of online poker, players with a large stake go to allin with any hand , knowing that the program is configured to knock out players with a smaller stake

You are not showing any evidence to support that claim. There are many programs that will sort through large hand history. You are simply stating an observation with no facts. Reality is based on something that proves what you believe.

Many times I have seen players come back from very short stakes to win. From that, I can disprove you’re statement. Who in their right mind would even want to play with what you claim?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a little bit of money overall but to get your bankroll from $2 to $50 is remarkable to me. Poker has high fixed costs.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Story of my life :D

Its weird. I'm not sure where to make my adjustments. I think I might just be on the tale end of variance because I just started playing on ACR with freerolls. I Placed tenth in a jackpot freeroll and got started with a bank roll of $2.80. The next night I had it up to $50. It wasn't until the next day that I started seeing my bankroll tank and its like I lost my groove. Ive been on a downward spiral all the way back to under a dollar. Something is off and I cant place it

Sounds a lot like me man! :D Could be tilt! or high stakes ... I can't place it either lol

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, to prove this we must be with you at the same table, otherwise you can not be persuaded

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankroll Management, Bankroll Management, Bankroll Management!!! I have been guilty of it also but it is so imperative to maintain a solid Bankroll Management approach. If you are even just a descent player you will win in the long run. May be over a huge amount of samples but patience and true conviction with a strict business plan, most "decent" players can win in the long run!

Sounds like you just have a bad run and over shot a strict management approach!

Best of Luck in the future!

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree with the statement that there is no difference between online and offline poker, in online poker ,program is working to reduce the number of players, so players with garbage hand go to all in knowing this
I agree with that statement. Not saying it's rigged but it's programmed to reduce players. Isn't that saying it's rigged?

V

vax1op369

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best advice I can give is review situation. Sometimes best thing to do is just fold more.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you winning AA or KK 80% of the time HU? That is the most absurd statement I have heard about on-line poker program. You certainly could back up that claim with just what?
I lold at his statement go EZ on him.