KK against weak Aces, how to avoid Losing Chips?

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Either slow play or make a big raise. Many players never fold an ace. You will win big against these players with AK rather than kings.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know how to play two kings correctly, often this hand is hit by an ace with a weak card, advise me or share your experience. Thanks!!!
Hi dear love ❤️ how do you do? To play pocket kings or any top pocket pair properly we must have a lot of mental control and discipline: we must know and never doubt that weak players are going through with any ace they have and hit the board: our strategy is to gave up or to keep the pot small as possible when we own pocket kings and it comes an ace on the flop, turn or river (that it doesn’t complete a flush or straight nuts to us).
The same idea goes about to other strong pocket pairs. For example, we are dealt TT: more than 50% we are facing an overcard on the board so we must control the pot and if villain comes with too much action (betting too much in a high volume), we fold.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's a good scene
Even because you have a KK, it depends on the position at the table if you are going to start or if there are players in front of you betting or giving by letting go of the hand, but it is a very strong hand and certainly if you open the hand the ideal is to give a raise about 3 times the value of the pot or a percentage of the value of your chips, and yes, all you hope is that someone has a weak Ace or even Ak to AT, to be able to call your raise, and then hope to hit a K on the flop, or not hit an A, and good luck after all it's a betting game where you build yourself from hand to hand to be able to reach the prize or how I like to play always looking for the final table

D3STR0Y3RaJ

D3STR0Y3RaJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As i can see you are on micro limits.Micro limits required ABC poker.If you see premium hands like JJ-AA just turn on supa aggressive mode. (if you PRFR and see OP 3 bet, you can go 4 bet ALL IN do not slow play your hand in a long distance this will winning strategy).Of course, sometimes you will be beaten by stronger hands, but this is better than slow play and losing post flop.In any case, no one will tell you exactly how to play your hand. There are many variables such as which opponent, which board, etc.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi dear love ❤️ how do you do? To play pocket kings or any top pocket pair properly we must have a lot of mental control and discipline: we must know and never doubt that weak players are going through with any ace they have and hit the board: our strategy is to gave up or to keep the pot small as possible when we own pocket kings and it comes an ace on the flop, turn or river (that it doesn’t complete a flush or straight nuts to us).
The same idea goes about to other strong pocket pairs. For example, we are dealt TT: more than 50% we are facing an overcard on the board so we must control the pot and if villain comes with too much action (betting too much in a high volume), we fold.

Hello, I’m fine, how are you? Thanks for the advice, I’ll probably study all my life. You have a new avatar, the fish was more fun. I hugged you like a brother

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know how to play two kings correctly, often this hand is hit by an ace with a weak card, advise me or share your experience. Thanks!!!
Very aggressive pre flop from any position and hopefully get anyone with a weak Ao or poor kicker to fold. If an A is flopped, and you know the history of the player. All things being considered, if the villain raises or re-raises it may be time to fold. If your notes indicate he is a well known bluffer, you might call and see what develops.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Whatever may be written here but only today I lost three or four times with KK vs Ax went all in preflop.

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
These are simple starting hands, preflop aggressively and you try to get your stack preflop. After the flop, if it's Axx, then C-BET, if you get resistance, you give up, second pair is not the strongest hand, and there are only 2 cards that can help you

Poker Chips - History of Chips