I see 39% of flops. Is this too high or low?

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think it is way too high.. My opinion is that someone has to see less than 1/p hands.Where p the number of players is

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi,
I've played mtt for years but am new to cash games. I play online and would like advice. If you can answer the question in my title or give any advice for someone switching to cash games then please reply. Thanks
If you're playing like a God postflop, then that's a valid indicator.:) Well, for mere mortals, about 22% will be normal.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You can't win if you don't play the hand. I'd say play as many as you feel like.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me it's very loud, I prefer to play less, choose the best hands and my opponents too.

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It was interesting to read this forum thread, I'm also thinking of trying the cache in the future, but I realized that it's very different from MTT

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Buddy 39% is a lot. You play with trash hands a lot and try not to miss an important giveaway. It is necessary to reduce the level from 12 to 17% in 8-9 max, to 20% at 6 max.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you often have situations when your hand is strong, but the opponent is stronger. For example, a low flush versus a high flush. The more often you see a flop, the more difficult it is to fold the cards.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Improve the range, and everything will be normalized...And with a cheap flop preview, you lose more on change than you gain...The bank is small, if you catch something, it will be difficult to raise it . )

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My best range is around 15% of the hands. When I play a higher number of hands, I get more difficult decisions post-flop.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi,
I've played mtt for years but am new to cash games. I play online and would like advice. If you can answer the question in my title or give any advice for someone switching to cash games then please reply. Thanks
you´re welcome!