How do you handle preflop QQ vs KK etc - coolers

M

madalin cerceloiu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is how i play : in position with QQ if he 3bet me i call, if the flop is low i raise everything he bets.
Out of pos with QQ if he 3 bet me i 4bet, if he call and the flop is low i shove str8 away.

Kerimov

Kerimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is how i play : in position with QQ if he 3bet me i call, if the flop is low i raise everything he bets.
Out of pos with QQ if he 3 bet me i 4bet, if he call and the flop is low i shove str8 away.

Перевести
This is a very good tactic, but some do just put everything and don't bother

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont worry about it, unless you know the villain is going all-in with only KK+, just move on and keep playing your game and definitely DO NOT TILT!!

redwhitealex

redwhitealex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are doing the right thing. just so happens to everyone at one time. but of course still depends on the flop. if there is an ace then hardly ladies succumb to a hand

Kerimov

Kerimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are doing the right thing. just so happens to everyone at one time. but of course still depends on the flop. if there is an ace then hardly ladies succumb to a hand

Yes, exactly, you're saying you have to know when blefast

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially in Zoom many people raise and shove with hands like AK, KQ, JJ and TT.

With QQ you would have the odds against all of them. Repeatedly facing KK with pocket queens sounds like some really bad luck, but you did it all right

P

Pessoa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night i played 9max 0.05/0.10

3 times i got QQ i opened and faced a 3bet, called, low flop , c/shove and everytime i was against KK.

is there any way to get away from it, i lost 3 BI this way and i feel completely shit faced because when i get KK i get no callers at all :/
am i doing something wrong, is there away to get away from it

no not really, if there is no A or K on board its hard to fold it, and if the stacks are short you don't have enough to recognize the hand of your opponent

Kerimov

Kerimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, once in a Bank with AA KK QQ and that's all either you or you, but the probability of your winning more

Sonny87

Sonny87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens, its part of the game. Keep at it dont let emotions tilt you.

R

ruadonky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Make sure you see the flop first. Low initial bets and calls.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands