Status
Not open for further replies.
C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt it's the problem with the strategy; you probably aren't applying it correctly. It is virtually impossible to discuss postflop play in every situation because there are too many situations, so you just need experience to learn to play well postflop. Beyond that, TAG is definitely the way to go at low stakes SnG's.

Just click on people's usernames to look at their usernames, by the way.

Well its not a very hard stratergy to follow tbh. I agree with TAG for low limit SnGs but simply saying this didn't work yesterday. Will try a few more sessions cause its not fair to comment off one try.

Also clicked on the username and the OP doesnt advertise his/her online username

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What question? What three years ago?
Please remove the stain you visited on my page.
This thread is a clear example of plagiarism for personal gain by the OP, which you endorsed.
OK, my question, posted nearly three years ago...
Twizzy--great articles you've been posting! Some very useful information in all of them. I have a request, however. Can you please credit the author and/or source of these articles? It would be greatly appreciated. If you penned these yourself, well, then, great job!
Answered, credit given...vvvv

Tammy, they are from Rory Monahan aka "Roy Rounder". He writes great articles and has an ebook. If to want to purchase his book, check this

Attachments

• 3yearAgo.JPG
    3yearAgo.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 11
Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah, and:
^^^^
Well if you had asked me that two months ago I would have elaborated on credits for the article I posted also. This one was posted completely unattributed (PLAGIARISM: It was presented by the poster as their work). Instead of censuring the poster as you did me, you simply kiss his ass and ask for more.
If you plan to punish others further for copyright rules which you decide (or not) to enforce, get them straight and post them please.
I suggest a full citation at the first post of each 'borrowed' article might be apropos. Dont fish around and hope the OP fesses up later on in the thread.

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
^^^^
Well if you had asked me that two months ago I would have elaborated on credits for the article I posted also. This one was posted completely unattributed. Instead of censuring the poster as you did me, you simply kiss his ass and ask for more.
Uh, yeah, like I said, that was three years ago, and I was a new mod then. I've seen a lot since then, and may handle things a lot differently than I did three years ago.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uh, yeah, like I said, that was three years ago, and I was a new mod then. I've seen a lot since then, and may handle things a lot differently than I did three years ago.
See above ^^^^ Why should I pay for your learning curve and this OP is a golden boy for outright plagiarism? It is not right.
If no one had called him on this (and you only chimed in when others called it) it would have remained his own copyright here. Lawsuit anyone?

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Because I consulted with the rest of the mod team, and that was our consensus. End of story.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I consulted with the rest of the mod team, and that was our consensus. End of story.
Well, as you said previously in a PM re your decisions and the team: 'we never fly off the handle alone.' So I guess there is no recourse from the M Team, you always win. End of story (Do I get to say that once before we get locked?).

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Organizations and people change and grow. That is the way they handled it then, and now they have evolved the way they do things. If everything stayed the same, we'd be living in caves.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, as you said previously in a PM re your decisions and the team: 'we never fly off the handle alone.' So I guess there is no recourse from the M Team, you always win. End of story (Do I get to say that once before we get locked?).
Rules/FAQ said:
• The moderator or admin's decision is always final.
I'll leave you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.