US
Chips
at micros, 10nland 25nl basically been c betting
every flop that i raise pre excelt for
extremely wet boards like j heart t heart
2 diamon
or 5 dia, 4 heart , a dia
or 8 heart, 8 club , qheart?

my queastion is should i only check boards thay have any two possible cards that would be included in a straight like 8- q- duece with two of those cards being suited?
if so i have to pay a lot more attention and reduce my cbetting a lot. thx for reading

also as a bonus q ( not sure if this is allowed, exuse me, should i be 3 betting with tens as long as raiser isnt in early position?

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
at micros, 10nland 25nl basically been c betting
every flop that i raise pre excelt for
extremely wet boards like j heart t heart
2 diamon
or 5 dia, 4 heart , a dia
or 8 heart, 8 club , qheart?

my queastion is should i only check boards thay have any two possible cards that would be included in a straight like 8- q- duece with two of those cards being suited?
if so i have to pay a lot more attention and reduce my cbetting a lot. thx for reading

also as a bonus q ( not sure if this is allowed, exuse me, should i be 3 betting with tens as long as raiser isnt in early position?
This is a very general question but you are c-betting a lot. The point is the sizing of your c-bets more than the frequency. As theory dictates we are c-betting based on our relative equity and opponent profile.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Most people are rangebetting (usually about 1/3 pot) far too often. Back in the days of non solver poker it was common that people cbetted 80-100% because people overfolded hard on flop. However that has changed dramatically as people call a lot more vs. flop cbet lately. That means you have to adapt and a range cbet of around 60% is good now.
But how to know when to range cbet? Well it's very easy. When your range hits the board harder than villains you have a rangeadvantage and you can range cbet.
Easy examples: you are HJ, villain is BB. Flop comes 37A rainbow or twotone. Since you have way more aces in your range than villain you rangebet.
Flop comes 237 rb or tt, you check since BB has all the 7 and you have none in your range.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have learned the hard way not to c-bet a flop with a king in it unless i have a king in my hand. You just get called too many times.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have learned the hard way not to c-bet a flop with a king in it unless i have a king in my hand. You just get called too many times.
Against a BB call you want to cbet a lot on K high board. If you get called and are oop things become different.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars