dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Camtasia note;

I just opened up the xxx.camrec file, which did show me side by side tables without the tables sliding back and forth.

If we are all using Camtasia then perhaps uploading the camrec file, I thought it was smaller, than it actually is......

I will megaupload it and hope one of you will verify this. Still working on why my HUD was not showing.....

Ignore this............... :(

Last edited:
M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Implied odds DJ. I f we hit the straight he pays us off. simple as that.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Implied odds DJ. I f we hit the straight he pays us off. simple as that.

OESD hand....
I thought about that, but he seemed more than willing and it would have cost a lot. Of course, it could have been simply a cbet, but if I call the flop, and he then bets the turn bigger, and I have not hit, what do I do?????? FIV vs position.... ahhhh poker ..

FIV = First in Vigorish... = First to bet balls.....;)

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no hands on any of these villains, this is ny first real attempt to learn ring. Prior to this, I would dally here and there usually blowing a buy-in. I buy in cheap (~~70%) because I am cheap. Auto refill does not fit with my plan. I can and am nearly always willing to risk 1 buy-in, and with auto refill set on, I can't keep track of where I am until the end of the session. In the past this has not worked well for me.
Ok to start with there is only two kinds of winning cash game players.SSing scum that bi for the min and have a solid understanding how to take advantages of the table\spots.The other are players that bi full 100bb stacks,it's as simple as that(I'll let other tell you why but it's a fact).Again you say auto refill does not fit in with your plan.Once again if you plan on makeing $ you need to fit it in your plans.No need to keep up with $ won or lost durring a session.If you start to tilt quit playing.
So stop limping,bi full,turn on auto rebuy,and click that damn auto muck box please:)

Last edited:
I

imwatcher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok to start with there is only two kinds of winning cash game players.SSing scum that bi for the min and have a solid understanding how to take advantages of the table\spots.The other are players that bi full 100bb stacks,it's as simple as that(I'll let other tell you why but it's a fact).Again you say auto refill does not fit in with your plan.Once again if you plan on makeing $ you need to fit it in your plans.No need to keep up with $ won or lost durring a session.If you start to tilt quit playing.
So stop limping,bi full,turn on auto rebuy,and click that damn auto muck box please:)

There is no reason this is true, if a player for some retarded reason who is good plays with 75bb or w/e it doesnt make him sure to lose, just the best stack size is full as it increases your edge... but 75 is still better than 40

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no reason this is true, if a player for some retarded reason who is good plays with 75bb or w/e it doesnt make him sure to lose, just the best stack size is full as it increases your edge... but 75 is still better than 40
No good player is going to bi with 75bb(that i'm aware of)Thats my point

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its still hard to play. regardless of if you win or not, you put yourself to more difficult decisions with weird sized stacks.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will take the full BI, and auto refill under advisement.......:cool:

NEWTDOG101

NEWTDOG101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Or just use Screencast.com which is linked with Camtasia. View my Video thread to see if you want, and no problems for me. Just a suggestion guys. GL

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
proposition: imo this thread is getting too cluttered between feedback and videos and then questions about whos going first and random stuff

could we have 2 threads? one for questions and random stuff and the other thread for videos and feedback only?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
individual video threads would be best imo, this one was just to get it started :)

I wont be able to view vids until 15th I have 2 deadlines which I havent started yet so I need to do them first

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well maybe a mod can move your vids,and coments to there own video section?

taaron

taaron

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just post link to personal vid threads in here.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just post link to personal vid threads in here.

will work from now on.But as far as me and DJ they need moved.

Yes, good idea, it may be too late to restore sanity in this thread, but it is a better idea to separate out the vids into their own threads......

The mechanics of making a vid, are not so easy, so if you have hints about how to make a coherent vid, find that link below and share.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/making-poker-video-203719/

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dj that isnt what jakes talking about. title your thread "dj111 Video" and just link your video in there. the thread u linked has stuff about how to make a video

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dj that isnt what jakes talking about. title your thread "dj111 Video" and just link your video in there. the thread u linked has stuff about how to make a video

I do understand . Actual player vids go in a thread named something like 'DJ 12-12-2011' Carbon vid for Review, then a link to that thread gets posted in the main thread (here). Hints on making the vid go to the making a Poker Vid thread...in a totally different location. That thread is linked in this thread (or a replacement thread doing the same as this).

I think even Jurn (originator) knows we here have not done something like this before, and the whole process is new to everyone. It is a learning experience on how we might do this correctly. I for one think it is much better than a simple HH session review (so boring), but they will go hand in hand in the future.With the premise still being perfected, soon this thread should probably be closed (because of the clutter) and a new thread, with the new premise and proposal and a few starter side shoot threads linked to in the very first, or 2nd or 3rd post, then actively weeded thru regularly.

Just my opinion tho..:(

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im really confused DJ, if you want to make a thread on how to make a vid then thats cool but this is for actually analysing made videos.
I will create individual threads for DJ and joe's vid then conversation can continue I hope?