MP1 - AT, AQ, AK
What:hmmmm:

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like blinds 15/30 he could be 4x raising very wide considering how many chips everyone has in which case it wouldn't make sense for him to jam unless he had the nuts. That is a huge river raise for how low the blinds are. I feel like he has some kind of 4 in his hand, but i would have called anyway.. i don't like folding good hands and he could easily have Ax. That's how i see the hand.

kykymari

kykymari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im call too:call2::call2::call2:

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have him where you wanted him.Easy call for you and you are richer for 20.000$ (You wrote that is a cash game ;).

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the viallano can have a set or a straight, so I would not risk my stack of chips. With the good stack you have, you can afford to lose that pot and move on. It is not reasonable to pay for the way he made a 3bet after such a small bet. Good luck at the tables !!!

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to put him on too many 4s A4 or 44s only. Difficult to see what he is bluffing with here though surely a big ace or a two pair AX would just call the raise not try and turn it into a bluff. What sets could he have here not many really don't think pocket tens would take that line. Difficult to get away from tbh but a lot I'd expect you to lose in this spot

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold. Only call if your game is the better possible. And it is easy against a bad player

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing against a loose player. Should I call?

UTG+1 (12,040)
MP1 (10,000)
MP2 (8,960)
MP3 (11,990)
CO (10,125)
Button (10,025)
SB (12,085)
Hero (BB) (20,210)
UTG (7,515)

Hero's M: 446

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2h, 2c
2 folds, MP1 raises 120, 5 folds, Hero calls 90

Flop: (t255) Ah, 2s, 3s (2 players)
Hero checks, MP1 bets 170, Hero raises 420, MP1 calls t250

Turn: (t1,095) 5d (2 players)
Hero checks, MP1 bets 548, Hero calls t548

River: (t2,191) 10d (2 players)
Hero checks, MP1 bets 30, Hero raises 1,050, MP1 raises to 8,912 (All-In),
I would call to. I would love to see the outcome of the hand. Maybe 10's or A10, otherwise he must have bet bigger with A4 on flop and turn. Or he is bulffing.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am understanding the blinds were 15/30? It is helpful to post that as well.
Nothing in the villain's bet sizing says he was trying to bluff. In fact nothing out of the ordinary until that bet of 30 on the river. That looks like a trap bet to get you to jam or raise high. I have seen this a number of times where the villain wishes to induce a bluff or all-in from the hero. His all-in at the end seems to indicate since you didn't swallow the bait well enough, he was gonna help you a bit. With a straight developing on the board I can't imagine a player would set up a trap bet followed by a jam with AX. He might have A4, 46, 4X, TT. Of course he could be bluffing, but for all he knows in that case, you have the 4 and he can't bluff you off a straight. My hunch is he is not bluffing the 4.

Fold

Calling the 30 bet on the river is better than raising inducing his all-in. You don't want to risk half your stack with a set against a likely straight, or maybe even a better set.

GuiWah

GuiWah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am understanding the blinds were 15/30? It is helpful to post that as well.
Nothing in the villain's bet sizing says he was trying to bluff. In fact nothing out of the ordinary until that bet of 30 on the river. That looks like a trap bet to get you to jam or raise high. I have seen this a number of times where the villain wishes to induce a bluff or all-in from the hero. His all-in at the end seems to indicate since you didn't swallow the bait well enough, he was gonna help you a bit. With a straight developing on the board I can't imagine a player would set up a trap bet followed by a jam with AX. He might have A4, 46, 4X, TT. Of course he could be bluffing, but for all he knows in that case, you have the 4 and he can't bluff you off a straight. My hunch is he is not bluffing the 4.

Fold

Calling the 30 bet on the river is better than raising inducing his all-in. You don't want to risk half your stack with a set against a likely straight, or maybe even a better set.

I totally agree. Is better to call the 30 bet ont he river. I have seen similar situations many times where villain tries to induce hero to bluff

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold!!
With this hand fold is a better move!

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on this board you had to play aggressively from the very beginning, I’m a very dangerous board, after the flop, I would have to go all-in.

Folding in Poker