Chips
AK suited, JJ, 33, 44 and 1010.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you favorite hands to play in a somewhat tuff cash game pre flop 3 or 4 way to a 3 bet ? List your top 3 !

I don't really like playing with JJ, so I prefer those hands to be TT, AKs and AQs.

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like QQ for sure then AA! I don't have luck with AA

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
JJ 20 blinds in position after raise from one player earlier , or even one more pl;ayer to have called . Instant shove in tournaments or sngs , I have some good results or double ups with this move :) 1010-88 it's a mystery for me how things work , also AK , this stupid drawing hand , always overestimated , many times leading to troubles , have to learn to play it better :)

M

Mercurius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bolded hurts my head. I know I'm somewhat new to online poker but in my modest 91k sample my DB shows these hands are crushing. Not AA, but still crushing hard. If you're losing money with JJ/TT maybe review some of those hands to see when you could have gotten away:

75s - 266 Hands - BB/100 = -10.25 (losing)
97s - 261 Hands - BB/100 = -68.41 (losing a lot!)
AKs - 256 Hands - BB/100 = 398.05
AKo - 802 Hands - BB/100 = 110.44
99 - 422 Hands - BB/100 = 177.38
TT - 455 Hands - BB/100 = 398.26
JJ - 361 Hands - BB/100 = 435.44
QQ - 426 Hands - BB/100 = 659.38
KK - 406 Hands - BB/100 = 695.48
AA - 388 Hands - BB/100 = 1,262.53

And to answer OPs question I like 99 and A4s

Fair - I think with TT/JJ I tend to get shoved off them when over cards on the board and when they’re over the board I end up against higher pockets or a set. Think I just need to treat them more like mid pocket pairs which I just tend to set mine rather than play aggressively.

How are you playing TT/JJ out of interest?

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying 75/97 are good hands, but they do pay off nicely if you can draw out. I’d also guess they’re hands your rarely playing and so your losses are primarily blinds, which isn’t comparable to the other hands you’re not folding PF.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fair - I think with TT/JJ I tend to get shoved off them when over cards on the board and when they’re over the board I end up against higher pockets or a set. Think I just need to treat them more like mid pocket pairs which I just tend to set mine rather than play aggressively.

How are you playing TT/JJ out of interest?

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying 75/97 are good hands, but they do pay off nicely if you can draw out. I’d also guess they’re hands your rarely playing and so your losses are primarily blinds, which isn’t comparable to the other hands you’re not folding PF.
They are definitely more difficult to play than QQ+ and I find myself having to fold them a fair amount too but there are lots of good hands you have to fold on certain textures. Just think of how often AQ+ misses and faces aggression. I don't know if I can summarize how I play them in general. I try to take what the defense gives me. I'm always opening them or raising over limpers. I'm usually 3 betting them but may flat vs a tight EP open or with an aggro spaz squeezer behind. Not 4 betting them unless it's vs a maniac and we can iso. Like I said, hard to summarize but I love seeing JJ/TT pre and so far the stats seem to indicate it can do ok post flop too.

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ilike to play all high siutet colleters like 10j dj dk ak

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot safely answer this question. It depends on the preflop sequence:
-My position and my general rank perceived by the villains.
-V positions that are active.
-Approximate starting ranges for the Villains.
-Depth of my stack and of the most important positions along with the effective stack.
Greetings.

T

Ter_rnd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Jack 10 suited!
And once I realized that my lucky card is Jack 2, I try to go with this card (if the rate is acceptable for my stack)

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like JTs and KQs but I can’t say I just print money with those hands because I don’t. But they are pretty to look at and the straight and flush possibilities make it a very playable hand in most situations.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JTs is probably my favorite, especially if it's looking to be 3-way all-in. Why? because it's almost guaranteed that the other two guys are playing some combination of A, K and maybe Q. I'll be behind, yes, but with good odds at drawing cards that aren't already taken.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite cards is 7 4 suited !!I love the poker more when I win a pot with 7 4 with straight or with 3 of a kind or 2 pairs !!never fold ! And never all in Pre flop with this cards only see the flop :)

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people above have already said JTs and I have to agree. It's a hand full of possibilities.

Also, JT are my initials. ;)

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite hands are TJ, A5s and 77, there is another one that I feel very comfortable going to the game!

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
AJs, I always do well with this hand.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My favorite hand has always been J10 of spades .... I love playing it and I always think it will give me victory. Lololo:D:D

S

sampaio00405

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you favorite hands to play in a somewhat tuff cash game pre flop 3 or 4 way to a 3 bet ? List your top 3 !

Hi, I really like to play preflop with AKs, AQs and AJs I feel more secure with these hands and I also feel that I can win more easily from QQ, JJ and KK when I have some suited A with another high card. Good luck at the tables :)

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Jack ten off-suit. I seem to win more with that than aa..

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hands is AK, 66's ( cause the 6 always come) and 1010's:D

Danximo

Danximo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T T , 7 7 , J 10, T K, In general, I try to play a lot of pocket cards, it all depends on the situation. sometimes you have to fold strong cards, all according to circumstances and from the position in which you are

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands