Bum Hunting season is open

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was looking for a game in the Everygame lobby and I see this - 15 players sitting at different HU games, but none of them will play each other.

I just wonder if one of them gets more action than the others.

What makes a fish swim to a specific shark?

1622424e5e4c2edecd7d9239c6c45a18.png

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I first thought maybe it was the same person sitting at multiple tables, but with all the games being the same, I don't think that would be the case. It does seem quite odd.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was looking for a game in the Everygame lobby and I see this - 15 players sitting at different HU games, but none of them will play each other.

I just wonder if one of them gets more action than the others.

What makes a fish swim to a specific shark?

1622424e5e4c2edecd7d9239c6c45a18.png
Not sure what you meant here mate. 🤔

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah makes u wonder why basically all the other sites decided to get rid of these games.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They all had different screen names.
You checked?!!?

What do you have to pay to see the names? It baffles me, but I don't even know what "Combat Points" are.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You checked?!!?

What do you have to pay to see the names? It baffles me, but I don't even know what "Combat Points" are.
I checked, I just clicked on the tables and could see they were all different players, or at least they all had different screen names.

Not sure what you meant here mate. 🤔
These guys are looking to play against bad players, thats why they wont play each other. I was wondering how someone picks who to play against with 15 tables having one seat open. They could use a site like poker table ratings or they could sharkscope them to see if they play lots of hu sngs, but odds are these are all regs and there is probably easier money to be made elsewhere.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Fish probably just sit at the first table, they arent going to table select. Makes you wonder why the regs bother, seems like a lot of waiting around. Surely 6max or 9max are more profitable games

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I saw this the other day. It looks a little "botty", but I don't care about that. Money is money.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
They should be advised to organize a queue, when only two players are waiting in the open, and the rest know when and for whom to come ))))). But this is already a conspiracy ! ))) And here is a game of who will out-sit whom ! )