Bombjack's $25 6-max NLHE video

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's about 35 minutes of me playing two 6-max tables, with commentary describing what I'm doing. Hopefully will help some new players with some basic tips and ideas for 6-max tables.

I'm still learning things all the time and can't claim to play perfectly, so any comments and criticism are welcome! :D

Here are the files (just go to the site, enter the code and save to disk - about 25MB each):
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

And here's a summary of my stats for the session (look away if you don't want to know what happend... although they don't tell the whole story because I played a few more hands on the end after filming). Overall I played pretty tight-aggressive by 6-max standards, only in 22% of pots, but raising almost every time. Tricky play can be rewarded, but I'll save that for another video...

Attachments

• Video stats.jpg
    Video stats.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 59
F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downloading right now, interested in seeing your approach.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched the first one already and I'm going to download the other two in the morning when I'm more awake. The commentary is great so far.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh boy...I'm looking forward to this...seriously. We always see videos of stuff from youtube and such, but this will actually be a CardsChat member in the video and narrating it. Looking forward to it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I downloaded the first one and Windows Media Player says can't find the file and won't play it.

Suggestions anyone?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would help you Deb, except I can't find where to click to download it...:(

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dakota...my only suggestion is to try opening it with real player or another program.

juiceeQ...you first have to enter the 3 number verification code on the bottom of the page. Then you have to wait 30 seconds and click the green button just below the ads from Google.

Hope that helps

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
juiceeQ...you first have to enter the 3 number verification code on the bottom of the page. Then you have to wait 30 seconds and click the green button just below the ads from Google.

Hope that helps
What?? You mean scroll down? Unheard of! :eek: (God, I'm hopeless...:p) Thanks Jimbo.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Confused me a bit then I saw that clock ticking away. Figured it was either a bomb or I had to wait.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, got it downloaded, but now having the same problem as Deb. When it informs me Windows Media can't play it, it doesn't give the option to browse...:banghead:

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, got it downloaded, but now having the same problem as Deb. When it informs me Windows Media can't play it, it doesn't give the option to browse...:banghead:

Dont know...worked perfectly for me and my computer is usually the one not co-operating

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems to work fine for me as well. So when you got the choice, you selected Save (instead of Open) right? And you saved it to your computer somewhere? But now when you find the file on your comp and double click it, it won't play? What version of WMP are you using?

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finished the vids and I could sense a little hostility at the end of the last. :D

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seems to work fine for me as well. So when you got the choice, you selected Save (instead of Open) right? And you saved it to your computer somewhere? But now when you find the file on your comp and double click it, it won't play? What version of WMP are you using?
Ok, so I saved it to my computer, everything opened up, but part 1 all I get is BJ's intro, then it stops--even though it says it's 12 minutes long...:hmmmm:

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your filesize for part 1? Should be a little over 25 Meg (25,000K). If not the right size, it may be corrupted...download again.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to work fine for me as well. So when you got the choice, you selected Save (instead of Open) right?

Oops, no I opened.

Ok, so I saved it to my computer, everything opened up, but part 1 all I get is BJ's intro, then it stops--even though it says it's 12 minutes long...:hmmmm:

It is probably not 12 minutes long, guys don't know the difference in 12 and much smaller numbers......

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I'll try a different file hosting site if some people are having problems. This was just one of the first that came up when I googled "file hosting". (Tried putting them as an attachment and uploading directly to CardsChat, but it didn't work - must be an invalid file type or something.)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not load them up at youtube.com, then people can stream them right on their computer.

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I might be wrong but I think YouTube is restricted to a 320x240 resolution (not good for seeing what cards people have or bet values) and 10 minute clips.