Bombjack's $25 6-max NLHE video

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I might be wrong but I think YouTube is restricted to a 320x240 resolution (not good for seeing what cards people have or bet values) and 10 minute clips.
Oh sure, throw that little limitation back in my face. :p :)

And actually, the site you're using seems to be just fine in general. It's just a couple people having problems and we're working through it with them (er...user error and such, ahem....)

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try bolt.com not sure exactly how it works but I've seen a lot of video hosted there.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely no problems for me..... windows media worked just fine.
my suggestion is to only play 1 game at a time next time though...... trying to see and figure out which game you are talking about is a bit tough......
Great commentary though......
Thanks! will get to the rest when I have some more time......

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 piece of advice from an ex-radio DJ: If you don't have a good mic foam, keep the mic under your chin and talk across the mic tip. Not down into it. It will get rid of the "tornado" effect when you breathe out and will keep your "P's" from "popping".

Otherwise, good stuff!

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got another part from a different session that I recorded here (87MB), which has been cut down and has few more "action" hands. See me stack off 3 times and stack 2 other players.

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 piece of advice from an ex-radio DJ: If you don't have a good mic foam, keep the mic under your chin and talk across the mic tip. Not down into it. It will get rid of the "tornado" effect when you breathe out and will keep your "P's" from "popping".

Otherwise, good stuff!
Useful info for if I create a "how-to" thread at the end of this!