Bet before flop

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise 3BB preflop and if necessary come all-in(when you have low balance).
When in flop come a A no raise big
Wait to opponent raise big and you recall.😃

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OR 3BB preflop, and I try to get the most preflop value, I try to go

W

wizcup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you have full table and you are in first position playing cash game and you got AA,How much you should bet before flope and how many players you should get in a hand?

You want all with weak hand to out of table, so when flop come you will not have to worry about low straight combo. Generally speaking it's 3BB - 5BB.

However, if there is a maniac on the table who raise so many preflop, you can just min raise and if he 3 bet, you 4 bet min raise. In this scenario, he may think that you only want to make him fold with minimal risk. Sometimes, he may shove, and you shove too.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I always open my hands to 2BB or 2.2 2.5 .. everything will depend on position, level of the blinds and what buy in is the tournament. If you open 3BB it is usually very predictable at medium levels.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Aces probably 3 or 4BB. If I really am not in the mood to see the flop though I may go with 6BB.

fosa17

fosa17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, and you have to bet before the flop if you have a good hand, so that those who do not have anything do not enter, because if you let them play the flop it almost always benefits them and the small cards of them end up coming out and your AK is not good for Nothing, you have to run them before the flop to avoid consequences, so you have to double the big blind.