Chips
I dont use. I dont want buy. But its seems to be good program :rolleyes:

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you don't mind my asking, what are your usernames at the sites you play, sifli?

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say that although this sample size isn't near large enough, I played A-rag 5 times last night from the late position or blinds for the price of the BB. Two times an A came up on the flop, I bet 1/2 the pot and everyone folded. The other three times nothing came to help and I folded to the first bet. I doubled my money invested in those 5 hands I saw the flop. Overall from memory I have been called or re-raised and lost a bit, but no where near as much as I have made playing these hands. Out of curiosity, if there is an A in your hand and one on the board, what are the odds that another A is dealt down????

If you can limp with A-rag then chances are no one else has A-paint since most will probably raise with it and not let limpers in.

P

penny144

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would probably play them if...

I would probably play these hands if they are suited. If a raise comes along I might fold.

These hands are good for a straight, but not a very strong hand if only the A drops on the table. So consider folding depending on the circumstances in the betting...

J

jokkeman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I ONLY play these hands at full table if it's late in a tourney and the action is folded to me and i am in SB, Dealer or close to dealer. Seen too many players losing their whole stack just because they play ace rag.

J

jokkeman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Tthink Doyle Brunson once said: "An ace with a low kicker is like a girl without nipples". And we don't want no girls without nipples do we?
Peace!

poettic1

poettic1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suited yes ill play them might even raise for table image. unsuited no niet never. i consider them implied drawing hands only