3b pots opinions and what I think

P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so recently i've wanted to improve my 3bet game and wanted to go over some general ideas i have about them to see if you agree or disagree with me these are for 2nl and 5nl which are the games i've been playing recently but feel free to put in your opinion if your playing higher
and for 6max

1.3betting 98.99% of the time AA KK QQ AKs and at least calling a 4 bet with some of these versus any position not sure I should include Ako as always 3betting here HJ V EP more specifically
2. later the position of the first raiser the more we 3b using hands like suited connectors lower aces and some lower pairs down to TT v cutoff (no brainer)
3. short stackers that show fishy tendencies (Limping, min raising EP incorrect 3b sizing) we can 3b,4bet or even call 50bb's shove wider, for instance im always calling 50bb shoves with AJs ,TT's JJ's sometimes even lover A high suited hands but never hands like QJs QTs 77's against known fish
4. when higher sizing 3b presuming normal is 3x a 3bb RFI im talking 3.5 or even 4x usually means they don't have AA KK but doesn't mean were always calling
5. deep stack more 3bets as deeper stacks gives us higher more manoeuvrability post flop (giving us better odds to set mine with 99's possibly 88's or better Odds for suited connecters)
6. when somebody bets small on the flop 1/3 1/4 when board doesn't hit any of players range or is dry (6 3 9r, 3 2 7r ) it means that not always but most of the time trying to get cheap folds with high cards could be totally wrong here but my opinion check-r here OOP can get to fold out AK AQ AJ KQ on these boards

thats all I have let me know if theres any more common spots you think happen often
any comments will be greatly appreciated thanks