Worst lay down ever?

G

GivPeace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess this is not really a question because this is a bad fold. Dealt Ad 9d in SB and call a straight 5 raise.

Flop comes ( damm the more I write about this the more stupid i feel ) 5d 8d Ac

**BIG MISTAKE* I check goes around everyone checks

Turn Q c now i bet 10

LAG and villain from my last post starts going on and on who checked there ace then bets 45 followed by 3 callers quick callers

I was stunned I had 70 left in my opinion I couldn't just call it was all-in or Fold I only brought one bullet with me and just got there...... with one more person to act behind me i fold.

River: K d

Original raiser showed a pair of queens followed by the quick callers showing A 4 & A 6 for the winner.

What was I thinking, ( I was thinking A J or A 10 still I had the nut flush draw ) I have now made an oath that I will not play cash games without having at least a small bankroll to back it up...........need to get one first :smile:

This was followed by a colorful Bad beat not to long after I have post for that one to, thanks everyone for your two cents

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats why you need 20 full buy ins for the level you want to play at. Read up a bit on bankroll managment.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i certaintly bet flop, that way you are hte agressor with the flush draw. This way you are probably more willnig to push all in rather than call. I would call turn though, you are getting the right odds to call, so if you call everytime in that situation it will be profitable