LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even if you play only NL2 by now.

You sure know a lot hahaha.

I do what I can. My native language is different, I am not a coach, but I tried to help, to explain. You just want to argue.

Look ill try to make this clear to you one last time. The problem is not about your language skills. They are sufficient. Alltough you have to use some indirect descriptions, people most likely understand what you want to say.

This is about general flaws in your logic. Wich are simply wrong from a theoretical point of view, and if you try to explain something to someone who is learning the game you might do a lot of damage.

Not only that, but you won't have the baseframe to build a strategy for yourself and will adapt bad plays in the process.

This guy, Collin Moshman, he is a coach, he have knowledge, he can explain well. Ask him...Why KQ is better for call vs NAI 3bet, even if KQs have less equity than 88.
Your argument for "misinformation" is just silly. The people can do whatever they want. They also can use the "ignore list".

Yeah, yet you are the one in this thread with the most answers. Wich should suggest you can explain very well or are atleast developing a consistent though process. But you are simply not. I mean dude, no offense, but take 1-2 days a step back from this thread, than come back and read your posts. Not in English but translate them. You will see, what this is about. I couldnt care less for some random guy on CC. The point is that you are harming others by talking a lot and conveying lillte to no, or even wrong information. Inteded or not.

Well, I can't see something different in his post. Argue with him. With the same tone. And sarcasm...

I will stop now, the thread is yours have fun. If you ever want to apologize for your behavior you can allways pm people.

So long
Cu at the tables

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we all just agree that the EV loss with the less correct line is minimal at best at microstakes, and if villain was planning on firing bets with range OOP over all the streets then my line was actually higher ev? [emoji23] because thats how I imagine this villain would exploit the overfolding population, by overbluffing, which is something I see a lot of in my poker room.

Imo there are multiple close to optimal solutions that can take completely different lines from one another.