Live game KcKd

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too many people play preflop heavy holdem now. only way to slow down and outplay them postflop is to abuse position more and control the pot.

J

joeeagles

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you were stuck here because pot was too big to walk away from with your hand which will be the best hand a high percentage of the time. Also way too many limpers for you to be able to control the pot size there and protect your hand at the same time. It's ashame you couldn't rebuy because I feel you're a pretty good player and you'll certainly find the way to break this game in the long run against this type of opponent.

If you have easy access to games like this and come back with 10k from vegas, hell yes, turn pro sir, you will certainly succeed.

As far as how to beat these games I'm sure you need no suggestions, but if they call all the time it seems to me that playing TAG for long stretches is the way to go since you need to show the goods to win, mixing up every now and then. This I think will work. I'm sure you'll figure out any adjustments as needed. It is weird to have only 50BB max buy-in, I wonder why they do this. It does require a different strategy.

I conclude wishing you, again, good luck in vegas.

O

Owned 87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im saying make a 1/4 pot bet see the reraise if u get over raised u fold... but if u get a double your bet or just some tard playing loose that pushes then call because he is either playing queens or A- 2,3,4

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont be results oriented. you arent getting away from this most likely when you think about stack size & reads described.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games