S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
That depends completely on what the opponents have. It can range from 6-14 (or more). Can also result in your out, not actually being an out if someone makes a full house or 4 of a kind on turn+river.
I believe your question is how many outs does this hand have to hit a nut straight. And the blind answer to that is 8 outs, but one of the opponents can always have 2 hearts in their hand so that quickly goes down to 6.
Considering other possibilities you can have the best hand with J high already so you have a lot of outs.
You can also hit a J and have the best hand or you could be dominated and that really wasn't your out after all (opponent having AJ for example).
So as said at start, without the knowledge of what opponents have, it's impossible to say how many outs you have. :)

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I call with min-root, then fold.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
There are 3 players in the hand including you.
If you calculate only your odds to hit the supposed nut on the flop they would be :as4::ad4::ah4::ac4: and :9s4::9c4::9d4: :9h4:since you have the possibility of completing a double straight.
Then it would have to do with what cards your opponents are playing and their continuation bets.
I don't know how the hand started, but supposedly there could be hands like:as4::kh4: :qc4::kd4: :kh4::jh4: :kh4::6h4: :qh4::6h4: :6d4::6s4:and others that supposedly beat you up to that point.
then on the turn and river there could be a check call situation and there your odds could increase assuming that cards like J or 10 come out on those streets, and assuming that your opponents are playing with bluffs or semi-bluffs.
From there your main odds would continue to be :as4::ah4::ad4::ac4: and :9h4::9d4::9s4::9c4: logically adding :jc4::jh4::jd4: and :10c4::10d4::10h4:
In principle, your main odds would be 8 and could increase to 14.
It is not an easy hand, keep in mind that a suited of hearts may be in your opponents, and it is very difficult for the opponent not to call with hands that do not contain :kh4: or :qh4:.:):):):):):)
you have to work it very carefully.
My regards, brother

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Simple mathematics: we have an open ended straight draw so any 9x could be good and any Ax. So theoretically we have 8 outs.
If it comes a Tx or a Jx on the turn isn’t good because it give us pair and completes villain’s draws, so I’m not considering Tx and Jx as real outs
One more problem about our OESD: we don’t want any 9 of hearts or Ace of hearts to be showing up on the river, because it represents a reverse implied odds scenario, where we do hit a Straight where also completes a Flush or hearts.
Realistically we have just 6 clean outs for the turn.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands