* * UTG: doesn't show hand
* * 1 players folded.
* * Total folds this street: 1

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

B

Bentheman87

Total posts
"WHY!!??"

Because now he just has fours full of 3s, any 6 and any overpair have him beat. 55, ace 6, 77-99 would play the hand just like this if villian has one of these hands. All you can beat really is ace 5 and king 5 for a missed open ended straigh draw. Still, on the river I would still call since you're getting such great odds and there's some chance your hand is good.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Total posts
Raise more on turn, bet more on flop, get sucked out on riv :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Total posts
Awards
WHY? You been taking lessons from Brutus?;)

I could be going blind, and villains cards may be showing, but for the lif of me, I can't see em. The betting story doesn't scream pocket 4's or 6's, rather I would think pretty face cards or decent ace, possibly an overpair but here I would put that in the twilight zone.

Last edited:
X

xCashin_inx

Total posts
"WHY!!??"

Because now he just has fours full of 3s, any 6 and any overpair have him beat. 55, ace 6, 77-99 would play the hand just like this if villian has one of these hands. All you can beat really is ace 5 and king 5 for a missed open ended straigh draw. Still, on the river I would still call since you're getting such great odds and there's some chance your hand is good.

I didnt look at the river lol, sorry.

I just saw up to the turn and thought u folded it on the turn.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Total posts
I think you should of raised that turn but the hand kind of confuses me maybe its the hand converter. Unlucky river but nothing you can do about it, its poker.

J

jrt1712

Rising Star
Total posts
It was a very wierd hand. I flopped a set and was originally worried about my opponent making a straight so I raised. I bet $3 into a $6.85 pot and I probably should have bet more but then again threes full is a fairly robust hand. Then the river I was getting 2.3:1 ie. I needed to win 30% of the time. After thinking about it for ages i decided that since I had the 2nd worst fullhouse and he wouldn't be moving in without a fullhouse more than 30% of the time i felt like folding was the best play.

Perhaps I missed out on a nice pot.

J

jrt1712

Rising Star
Total posts
sorry my pot odds caculation as wrong there.

it was $5.60 for $18.45

so 3.3:1 but the 30% figure was correct.

ajrobin

ajrobin

Visionary
Total posts
WHY? You been taking lessons from Brutus?;)

I could be going blind, and villains cards may be showing, but for the lif of me, I can't see em. The betting story doesn't scream pocket 4's or 6's, rather I would think pretty face cards or decent ace, possibly an overpair but here I would put that in the twilight zone.

If he'd had pockets 4's hed have just made a 5 of a kind!!!! Even i would of had to fold to that... :p

Anyway about the hand i would probably done as chuck said, bet more on both the flop and the turn. I also prob would have called the river, just incase hes holding something like AK, AQ and he puts you on a similar hand, or sees you as weak. Then again id probably lose..

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Total posts
Awards
seems to me like you had enough invested to make that call. also you may be giving your opponent too much credit for a hand. i could see him having a big pair. or 2 pair. even if your beat here, i think you have to make this call.

widowmaker89

widowmaker89

Visionary
Total posts
A big pair beats him, anything beats him. Two pair isnt possible since there are already 3 fours. Save your money here. I doubt he pushes with a straight(or even calls UTG with 57 or 25) with 3 of a kind here. Terrible river obviously but no point in throwing away money because you use to have a good hand. You essentially have bottom pair here and I think you have to give him credit for a house and fold. Good move

Folding in Poker