$600 NLHE Full Ring: folding QQ

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thats all well and good if he doesnt ever fold his preflop range post flop but do you expect someone good enough to balance their 4bet range to just auto jam his entire range on all flops?

also this is pretty different plan to baudbi one of donk shoving flops

A

AlwaysPlanAhe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thats all well and good if he doesnt ever fold his preflop range post flop but do you expect someone good enough to balance their 4bet range to just auto jam his entire range on all flops?

also this is pretty different plan to baudbi one of donk shoving flops

I decided to make the assumption that villain shoves 100% of his range to make it easier to calculate what weight we need to give the nut range. You can tweak my calcs to account for 50/50, or 75/25 shove/check if you like.

And I didn't agree with baudib's decision to donk flop for the same reason Marginal mentioned hence why all my posts are based around the premise of us checking flop should we cold call pre.

Last edited:
frozensprx

frozensprx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$390 into what would be a final pot of $1,026 means you need >39% hand equity v's his range.

QQ v's {KK+, AK} = 39.86%

Shove.

This poster used KK+ range which makes the play breakeven, but when you use a slightly looser range for his 4bet in position (I included QQ, and you might want to also include JJ depending on how loose he is.) then the play becomes +EV.

Folding in Poker