$400 NLHE 6-max: 400nl straight on scary board in 3b pot, call or shove?

JCgrind

JCgrind

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ye i agree its a total leak, im tryign to get it up a fair bit cos i know its shite. but ye, found my results super interesting esp cos theyre over a fairly huge which ive played out in no more than a month and a half (so obv ive been playing fairly similarly for the majority of the time).

confusing stuff

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only folding to 35% of 3bets is such a leak that i'm surprised you haven't gone busto due to it

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where are you getting the $1-2 figure from? You would be losing far more money than that.

It's my opinion, just as you saying I'd lose more is your opinion. I still don't think it's a big leak at all.

A 67% fold to 3bet does not mean I am folding 67% of 3bets to people who bet any two cards. Think about it.

I understand what it means thank you. It still means that on average every time you get 3b you're losing money. Of course if you're playing against massive nits folding that much is fine. But if you play reasonable stakes at all it's probably close to as big of a leak as the guy who only folds 35% to 3-bets.

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand what it means thank you. It still means that on average every time you get 3b you're losing money. Of course if you're playing against massive nits folding that much is fine. But if you play reasonable stakes at all it's probably close to as big of a leak as the guy who only folds 35% to 3-bets.

Everyone loses money when they're 3bet in the long run. (well perhaps not someone with a pfr opf 5% or something daft).

Look at that link I posted earliar, it refutes your claim this is a leak and is based on hard statistical evidence on thousands of players gathered by Holdem Manager. Just scroll down to the call 3bet% stat.

JCgrind

JCgrind

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only folding to 35% of 3bets is such a leak that i'm surprised you haven't gone busto due to it

except youre not accounting for the fact that i call off a ton of these cos theyre multiway, min 3bs, etc, not to mention the huge edge i have post flop esp IP at 10NL