$4 NLHE 6-max: What do you think. Can i get away turn ?

I

Imafishbro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Villan=V Hero=H
VIllan 130bb hero 300bb

V: Opens UTG 3bb
H: Reraises with one of his bluff 3 bet hand A/3spades to 9bb
Pot: 21BB
Flop: 10c 10h Ks
V: check
H: Bet 7bb
V:Calls
Pot: 35bb
Turn: Qs
Villan: Bet 23BB
H: call
Pot 71BB
River: 2s
Villan: all in 90bbs
Hero call with nutflush
Villian has me beat.

I gues:(s i could fould on the turn coz my implied odds dresticly decreas because of the paired bord. or is this a cooler ? what do u guys think

vsawake01

vsawake01

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, you could fold on river, you could fold on turn. You could fold even on preflop.

Also good to check hands suitable for 66% bet on turn (and all in on river). This is not a cooler (IMHO). More likely you play good by equity, but this is a problem: always win small pot and lost large pot

I

Imafishbro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, you could fold on river, you could fold on turn. You could fold even on preflop.

Also good to check hands suitable for 66% bet on turn (and all in on river). This is not a cooler (IMHO). More likely you play good by equity, but this is a problem: always win small pot and lost large pot

thanks for the tip with checking flop when 66% bet +jam is the Idea. make perfect sense and i will use it.
that i can fold flop and preflop is clear. it was randomised as to semi bluff it. on the turn its hard for me. couse basicly i only call with negativ Ev if he has the set. because of the implied odds.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure in game if I fold here but looking the hand here I would. Also I would never get to the point that you got to since I dont 3 bet bluff that much (something I need to do more of) but also I would not be doing it against an UTG raiser (I know this is 6 max and not full ring but I think we need to respect more than a raise from the cutoff). With all that being said it is hard to fold the Ace high flush draw and a gutter to straight. However, while playing the hand we need to ask why is the villain leading into us and why is it for this amount? The most logical explanation is they fear us checking behind (could be a bluff too but in a 3 bet pot its less likely). If they fear us checking behind why do they fear that? They obviously fear it because they have something that they want to protect so we should know that a 10 is their range a lot here. With that thinking and knowing they raised UTG pre, they likely could have 10x with x being from 9 to an Ace. Dont see 107 and 108 raising UTG too often but its always possible. Out of those 1010, K10, and Q10 have us drawing dead. 109 is the least likely of all of them since it is the weakest and they raised pre and we have an ace blocker. Therefore if they have a 10 its not looking good for us even if we hit one of the draws. Therefore, I think if you can decipher that the villain is not bluffing here ( I personally think bluffing unlikely) and that they would not be so bold in a 3 bet pot with only top pair here then you can fold and correctly get away from your hand.

T

tt124f

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will check turn and realize our little equity.
1) paired board is the easiest slow play spot, because people usually do not have anything so trips tend to check and induce bluff. If he is having top pair you like AK you can’t fold him out either.
2) if V has QT, kT, KK then he will still slow play, other T like T9, AT may shove there to prevent back door draw, not always but it is a common play. And you are not getting good odds to call a shove.
3) When we hit flush, what hand do we trying to get called by? Trips, AK, KQ. Not that much compared to the number of nut hands there. And AK will likely fold to a shove.

GreenDaddy1

GreenDaddy1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also not 3 bet bluffing here. As a default I'll 3 bet value vs utg/hj and much 3 bet wider vs other positions.

As played you don't need to cbet that paired high card flop. I check flop planning to delay cbet on turn some of the time. I want to play a small pot here on the paired board and not get pot committed.

Hard to not call that turn but I hate this spot when villain shoves river. As played, probably call and hate myself for getting sucked in by an obvious move by villain... remember at stakes this low river bets/shoves are frequently the nuts, most players are playing face up.

jaworek1405

jaworek1405

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I agree in the large part with guys. I think that if you are confident your skill, you can 3bet a3s pre flop from late position as a bluff. I also think that we have to respect raise from UTG position, if this situation you 3bet pre flop, he calls your 3bet pre flop and he isn't a fish, I think we should be careful. As played - I prefer bigger bet on the flop, at least 50% of the pot, bigger bet on the flop could give you a check on the turn from the opponent. He bets on the turn and I'm don't know in 100% what does it mean, bet to protect the trips TTT or bet for value. River card - I would wonder about fold, because I don't think so that opponent bluffs you on his allin. So on the river hard decision, but I think that sometimes we should respect overbets if opponent isn't a fish. GL :)