$4 NLHE 6-max: $ NLHE 6-max: Flush over flush, can I fold?

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$4 NL HE 6-max: $ NL HE 6-max: Flush over flush, can I fold?

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/2174586

This hand kinda frustrated me. I guess I thought he had 2 pair/set. I know I shouldn't have reraised the turn but I guess he would've shoved the river anyway.

Anyway can you fold this hand? And what is the point of playing small suited connectors when if you hit you are just going to be outflushed anyway. Do the times you hit outweigh these sort of situations in the long term?

I would appreciate any input on how I should have played this better. This guy was a donk for what its worth. The first hand he sat down he shoved 92 against some other guys kings and won.

*edit: I'm aware it's not 4NL but I couldn't see an option for 2NL

C

ComplexPlaya

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Buy in full

2) Don't limp OTB or anywhere. You can raise with that depending on the kind of players they are, or fold it. There aren't enough players in that hand to give you implied odds of calling if you believe raising will be unprofitable

3) You are being results oriented, of course you have to shove. You can get alot of calls in 2NL there from TP or even less I'm sure, not to mention straights are made on that board

4) Don't show results when posting in HA, it gets people biased. Also you should try to convert hands and post them here, you'll get more responses than with an external link :)

Full Flush Poker Folding in Poker