2NL Hand Analysis

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but you have time to play live poker instead -when you could be playing 20x the number of hands in the same time , granted without the social aspect of playing with friends.

again demonstrating that you are out of touch with the modern online game.
top 15 starting hands pre is roughly 7% . if you are only playing 7% of hands you are gonna get creamed online as noone is going to give you any action when you finally wake up with a hand and blinds will decimate your winrate and rakeback/vip rewards are pared right back now so you don't profit from other peoples action anymore either.

which totally ignores all the training sites out there giving people default 3bet ranges , calling ranges and folding ranges to other peoples actions and teach9ing people how to exploit other peoples leaks.

You are talking from live play experience against buddies who don't frequent the training sites and they are typical of the fish that were around 10 years ago. Many online players nowadays , are visiting training sites and the online games are getting harder as a result. most tables are dominated by regs with solid tag stats where beating the rake is difficult.

I haven't ignored anything, I may not have a lot of time. Doesn't mean I haven't ignored any of the training sites or ignored any of the books one could be reading. I again just don't have time to work on "me".

I am and have been talking about human nature and we are and always will be creatures of habit. Yes habits can and do change but they change into other habits. Think we aren't? well, you respond, I respond, you respond and et-cetra. Because of habit and also emotion. That is why we have to make it an emotionless game. Brings me back to the initiative, you take initiative away from someone. Human Nature is to take that initiative back, the ego no matter what of some people just won't allow it. Just like my ego or your ego is going to want to respond. You just can't seem to grasp this creatures of habit thing.

So yes creatures of habit apply live and online.
Yet again on this note, I am happy for you that you can play high stakes and win consistently.

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't you see the irony that someone who doesn't play online insists that online play hasn't got harder to someone who has played consistently online for the past 10 years. You expect us to believe that losing players are happy to keep throwing money down the drain without trying to do something to learn how to try an win?.
Just because you can't be bothered to study , don't assume that those playing online can't be bothered either.

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't you see the irony that someone who doesn't play online insists that online play hasn't got harder to someone who has played consistently online for the past 10 years. You expect us to believe that losing players are happy to keep throwing money down the drain without trying to do something to learn how to try an win?.
Just because you can't be bothered to study , don't assume that those playing online can't be bothered either.

Thank you for making my point and thank me for making that same point.
Human nature is a wonderful thing

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lolz thing is people all think differently and yes theres people out there who throw away money just for fun.

Others give more of a fight and just as bad

Others learn but dont understand what theyve read

Some learn too much

Some learn too little

Ppl are just all different and we cant comprehend all scenerios... but just take things as they are

I believe people are just as bad .... but just a more aggro type of bad which creates more variance which fustrates the weak

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands