Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.01/$.02
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
I will share several hands; I should like to know how you would play them; (I will add a small comment to each of them; trying to explain why i play like this...)

ATо vs J6s (almost deja vu):

... After the re-raise on the flop, i have to call, since i put him on a at least flush drow & to see what will bring the turn; he check the turn, so, my hand is top-top, all-in... the donk call & and hit the flush; (the effects are an almost crazy monkey tilt, that lasts almost until the end of the session... but I must go on, I'm already minus one buy-in... (somehow I resist against the tilt).

88's vs J4s :)LOL:):

Here against a fish again, i realy wanted to jam pre, but I stopped and decided to play wild on the board no matter what it would bring… (the low flop make it more easy for me).

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/125fGO7SL

A8o vs XX:

After the re-raise on the turn, I'm not sure I'll win the hand (the note of this guy is tricky, H2N shows him as a fish), so I fold, even though the pot odds are 3:1...

AKo vs AQo:

One of the last hands playied by me, so, i had Top Two, all or nothing... (the stats for this villain are:   510).

Thank you for your time... 💓

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The only think I can say is that in those stakes, people DON'T LIKE to fold. So you have to play accordingly.
On the bright side, if you can be patient enough, you get paid every time you hit a big hand.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will share several hands; I should like to know how you would play them; (I will add a small comment to each of them; trying to explain why i play like this...)

ATо vs J6s (almost deja vu):

... After the re-raise on the flop, i have to call, since i put him on a at least flush drow & to see what will bring the turn; he check the turn, so, my hand is top-top, all-in... the donk call & and hit the flush; (the effects are an almost crazy monkey tilt, that lasts almost until the end of the session... but I must go on, I'm already minus one buy-in... (somehow I resist against the tilt).

88's vs J4s :)LOL:):

Here against a fish again, i realy wanted to jam pre, but I stopped and decided to play wild on the board no matter what it would bring… (the low flop make it more easy for me).

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/125fGO7SL

A8o vs XX:

After the re-raise on the turn, I'm not sure I'll win the hand (the note of this guy is tricky, H2N shows him as a fish), so I fold, even though the pot odds are 3:1...

AKo vs AQo:

One of the last hands playied by me, so, i had Top Two, all or nothing... (the stats for this villain are: View attachment 340687).

Thank you for your time... 💓
I'm glad you are doing fine mate, keep on moving!

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
First hand: On T high flops I prefer to bet 75% of the pot. The board is connected with many draws and overcards, so you could charge more. When villain check-raises you can call of course, but also you should consider 3betting. Villain shouldn't have TT and discounted number of 99 and T9s (which you also block btw). But, call is fine of course. On the turn when villain checks after the check-raise you should almost always bet small. Villain's range is polarized with sets, two pairs and some draws. Why isolate yourself against strong hands only? Bet one third and see the river. Bad play overall.

Second hand:
3bet preflop is fine. On the flop, when villain donks he is representing overpairs like 77-JJ and some overcards with draws. Why would you raise against this range with 88? Just call the flop. On the turn A comes which is terrible for your range and you shove. Villain has such a small stack that he won't fold any value and he won't fold draws. You should just check back and hope to get to showdown. Terrible play across the board.

Third hand:
On this flop you should check range. BTN can have 66, 33, T9s, JTs and because BTN's range is so narrow it's quite strong overall. Not only your bet is bad, your sizing is also too big. In general you should bet 25%-30% OOP on the flop. Once villain calls and turn comes Kh you bet and villain raise. Why you fold? Villain's raise is very small, you get direct odds to call and you have implied odds + implied odds. Terrible fold and terrible play overall.