$
loafaBREAD

loafaBREAD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I mean... wow. I haven't played 2 nl in a minute, but damn some people are spazzes!

PRE: 3-bet or fold. This can be a 3-bet more than half the time if MP is min opening. If you 3-bet you won't have to deal with the situation you were in.

As played, I fold to the squeeze. What would a good flop look like to you 4 way?

Obviously you can call a lot versus that tiny sizing, but these weak Ax off suit combos can hit the muck.

FLOP:
I'd check this through, probably only betting if I have a spade. This is a weird board because bad players will usually lead with sets/2 pair/overpairs for protection, which turns their range face up.... that makes this a slightly better spot to bluff.

Once check raised I'd fold again.

TURN: his min XR turn multi to shove on the turn doesn't really feel legit... why would he go from a small xr size to an over bet here? You could talk yourself into a hero call here, but again, I would never be in this spot with this hand...

Silly hand overall! I'd suggest playing more straightforwardly in multiway pots.... especially multiway 3 bet pots. But you do you, my. man!

CitizenOfSky

CitizenOfSky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
Cold calling preflop with AJo is not that bad because big fish is sitting on blinds. Calling tiny squeeze is Ok.

Flop betting is Ok versus amateurs, calling min check-raise is Ok. I don't think VIllian would check-raise so small with KJ straight on two-toned flop. We have good pot odds to make our straight.

Turn is blank. Villian line looks strange and only good hand that he can represent is Q3(theoretically). Straights, sets and 2 pair wouldn't raise so small on wet flop.

Hero-call is an interesting option. If you had feeling, Hero-call is reasonable. But our bluff catcher is weak and often we can't beat even opponent bluffs/semi-bluffs. Villian could have :as4::3s4: or :ks4::3s4:. Or :js4::3s4:

Crazy play on both sides