Game Format
No Limit
Stakes
$.01/$.02
Table Format
6-max (6 seats)
Currency
$
(I apology about that; I can't provide a villian stats; my HUD can't recognize a ACR room :confused:... I will share what i remember)

He looks like a TAG(?!); His 3bets was a balanced; one time he bet with poket JJ; another time with air;

Also at postflop game he foldet if miss against big aggresion...

He played his poket pairs aggressivеly post & preflop; with KK's he shove post flop after raise/re-raise;

So, in this hand i put him on a pure bluff - you can't hit all the time?!

I would like to know your opinion on this hand... How would you play it? Will you bet on the turn for value, or maybe the river? (It was obvious from his acting that he has no heart...neither do I...)

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
(I apology about that; I can't provide a villian stats; my HUD can't recognize a ACR room :confused:... I will share what i remember)

He looks like a TAG(?!); His 3bets was a balanced; one time he bet with poket JJ; another time with air;

Also at postflop game he foldet if miss against big aggresion...

He played his poket pairs aggressivеly post & preflop; with KK's he shove post flop after raise/re-raise;

So, in this hand i put him on a pure bluff - you can't hit all the time?!

I would like to know your opinion on this hand... How would you play it? Will you bet on the turn for value, or maybe the river? (It was obvious from his acting that he has no heart...neither do I...)

Hi my love, how do you do? In spite of villain’s information, we are not calling from the SB owning ATo, in spite of the good price/odds. We are 3-bet or fold preflop, because we have removal (AJ+ and AA, TT for example) and because many times we hit a top or second pair we will be dominated postflop.
As played I think our calling OTF is good. OTT we are never folding and OTR standard.
Glad to see you are playing NLHE 2 and sharing your history with us. Keep on grinding mate! ❤️

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not the best hand to call preflop, though v a mi raise I think it's fine.
Flop is a standard call.
Turn is interesting. You cant just say 'I put him on a bluff this time'. You need to think about the action and likely hands, all the likely bluffs on the flop got there, I.e. flushes and KJ. So I actually think it's a close spot. He is unlikely to be betting worse for value so you really only have a bluff catcher. I still probably call as you have 4 outs to boat up and he could be bluffing or overhauling, but I would rather have a heart in my hand.