My 1st hand upload

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will never fold straight flush draw. And there is flush and straight, just to many outs to fold

Yep, 9 and 4 plus any suited card is 17 outs. That's around 64% to make one of those hands.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case, I threw out the cards before the flop. There is no normal chance to start playing with this card.You have a very big luck in this draw.

B

blackburn44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think 2x bet in preflop is pretty small. You could check raise the flop and 2/3 bet turn. If river card doest
not come you could give away the hand

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop raise is ok, size very small.
Flop you`ve got the nuts. Why you dont raise him?

B

blackburn44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1- dont min raise preflop. make at least 2.5x raise. if you are close the button, you can raise 3-4x.

2-you have a monster draw in flop againts a weak typical c-bet. you can raise flop.

3-you can keep barreling in turn.

4-if the same villian calls these bets, it will be a bad beat for you in river.

i would play like this :)

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.boomplayer.com/30256135_1784A444D6

Hi there just looking on advice on how I played this winning hand should I have even been in it or should I have gave up after flop any advice welcome thanks .

Thanks for posting.
It is always a good idea to check our play on winning hands as well as losing hands.

In order to know if you played well or just sucked out we would have to know what your thinking was on every street. So I will ask some questions and you can reflect on your thinking.

Preflop one limper why am I not raising to isolate with position and steal some pots on the flop?

As played on Flop: pot bets mean big hands. What hands have me in a world of trouble?
JJ 55 77 AJclubs KJclubs QJclubs J10clubs J9clubs J4clubs J3clubs J2clubs

Limper calls, what hands are we concerned they have? All Ax clubs All Kx clubs all
Qx clubs.

Turn J 7 5 5 Pot bet again, thank goodness Limper folds. Should we call?
How much equity did we have vs Jc10c?
Did you use the cardschat odds calculator to figure this out? After the hand was over of course.
What about odds vs JJ and AcJc and 77
When we call turn do we expect our opponent to shove a club on the river without being full or having a better club flush? Do we have a plan for this action?

How you played this depends on what you were thinking. Were you thinking about any of what I shared? Did you try to figure out your odds during the hand? What hand, or even better, range of hands did you put the bettor on?

Hope this helps

:fight:

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raise more pre to iso .8 or .10, i dont much like the min iso , 86s might be a bit loose to iso anyway fr . As played though i think the turn is pretty marginal vs a pot size bet id fold on a paired board. Your behind any full house all bigger draws so your drawing pretty thin i think.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands