l as 1450 (BB): 95.1 BB
TheFace25 (UTG): 72.8 BB
Kaluss84 (MP): 100.3 BB
Pedrunks (CO): 97.3 BB
redditchuk20 (BTN): 102.7 BB
Carlosmoreira09 (SB): 92.2 BB

Carlosmoreira09 posts SB 0.5 BB, l as 1450 posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) redditchuk20 has 7h 7s
TheFace25 raises to 3.5 BB, Kaluss84 calls 3.5 BB, fold, redditchuk20 calls 3.5 BB, fold, fold

Flop : (12 BB, 3 players) 8d 9s 2h
TheFace25 bets 4 BB, Kaluss84 calls 4 BB, redditchuk20 calls 4 BB

Turn : (24 BB, 3 players) 7d
TheFace25 checks, Kaluss84 bets 11.5 BB, redditchuk20 raises to 40 BB, TheFace25 raises to 65.3 BB and is all-in, Kaluss84 raises to 92.8 BB and is all-in, redditchuk20 calls 52.8 BB

sorry I cant hide the player names for some reason

PREFLOP so I looked in pokersnowie which is not extacly the newest and most reliable out there, but it helps me to get an idea of things
snowie doesn't like a flatting range here but at my stakes I still think its ok to flat some hands like this mw and EP is a known fish (only by his stack size)

FLOP call on the flop maybe also marginal at best too I did think it the time we have a bdoor straight draw too but I think its still a little too wide to be calling flop bets with mw also if we hit a 7 where not really always going to be good because I expect mp to be flatting hands that turns him better hands on this

TURN we raise big I think this is standard ep is still going to have draws overpairs two pair all that kind of good stuff i also think mp has the same although mp might not call with all of them and would just love to see a fold
once both of them raise we get direct odds and better to call so I snap call getting just over 4/1 and I do think there are going to be straights in their range

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre flop: ok
Flop: okish
Turn: flat call in position. When you raise you basically rep nuts: straights and sets with no semi bluffs such as straight draws
After you call you can decide if to pile on super clean rivers, tho if he bombs large on the river i would mostly flat call.
Hope this helps and Good Luck!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
I think, calling here is fine, because in soft games MP will have much wider calling range, than a program like Snowie predict, and maybe one or both of them are also spewy postflop. You could also squeeze, but 77 is a bit thin against an UTG open even at 6-max.

Flop
Its a small C-bet, but even so I think, calling is a bit iffy, especially when MP has already called as well. If you are only calling to hit a 7 on the turn, you are not getting good enough implied odds, especially since a 7 might make someone a straight, and the river might bring a 1-liner. And if you are calling to try and take it away later (float play), then I would prefer to use some other type of hand with more potential and playbility. Like maybe QJs with a BDFD. With this particular hand I would just consider it a failed setmine and let it go.

Turn
You nailed your set, but I am not a big fan of this huge raise. The issue is, you kind of commit yourself to the pot, and its absolutely possible, you might be behind to a straight. So I would either just call or raise small mainly with the intention of getting UTG out of the pot, if he was some kind of gutshot draw or whatever.

When they both pile it in over your raise, its very likely, at least one of them have a straight. But unless you got over-settet, you are getting at least near the correct odds to call, so I guess, you have to go down with the ship as played. But I am not loving a spot like this, because its very marginal and create massive variance.

P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop
I think, calling here is fine, because in soft games MP will have much wider calling range, than a program like Snowie predict, and maybe one or both of them are also spewy postflop. You could also squeeze, but 77 is a bit thin against an UTG open even at 6-max.

Flop
Its a small C-bet, but even so I think, calling is a bit iffy, especially when MP has already called as well. If you are only calling to hit a 7 on the turn, you are not getting good enough implied odds, especially since a 7 might make someone a straight, and the river might bring a 1-liner. And if you are calling to try and take it away later (float play), then I would prefer to use some other type of hand with more potential and playbility. Like maybe QJs with a BDFD. With this particular hand I would just consider it a failed setmine and let it go.

Turn
You nailed your set, but I am not a big fan of this huge raise. The issue is, you kind of commit yourself to the pot, and its absolutely possible, you might be behind to a straight. So I would either just call or raise small mainly with the intention of getting UTG out of the pot, if he was some kind of gutshot draw or whatever.

When they both pile it in over your raise, its very likely, at least one of them have a straight. But unless you got over-settet, you are getting at least near the correct odds to call, so I guess, you have to go down with the ship as played. But I am not loving a spot like this, because its very marginal and create massive variance.

yeah thanks I agree with this I think calling with this hand OTF creates so much problems OTT I raise big for the player in ep as hes a fish I hate having to call off turn but its good enough odds to do so I think

this hand probably could have been saved OTF though IMO just getting into a world of trouble versus MP especially if he ever has anything

its not a hand im proud of, but im glad to hear that I could have played it differently

P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn: flat call in position. When you raise you basically rep nuts: straights and sets with no semi bluffs such as straight draws
After you call you can decide if to pile on super clean rivers, tho if he bombs large on the river i would mostly flat call.

thank you for your comment although im not sure about the flop call I think It might be a little too loose and it gets us into a world of trouble
we raise turn I think we can go smaller because like you said its repping nothing but nuts, when we go this big too we can have some bluffs theoretically but I think players are not thinking its a bluff

thanks again

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you for your comment although im not sure about the flop call I think It might be a little too loose and it gets us into a world of trouble
we raise turn I think we can go smaller because like you said its repping nothing but nuts, when we go this big too we can have some bluffs theoretically but I think players are not thinking its a bluff

thanks again

Ya, looking at it now i fold on the flop.
Thought it might be ok, since heads up, solvers like to defend rly wide against cbets.
Anyway i think since we might be against 4 over cards or already behind, it makes us want to fold right away.
Hope it helps and Good Luck

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya, looking at it now i fold on the flop. Thought it might be ok, since heads up, solvers like to defend rly wide against cbets.

Heads-up I think, flop would be a mandatory call to a 30% pot C-bet. We do after all beat a lot of hands, that missed, like AK, AQ, AJ, KQ and so on. If MP had folded, I would probably also call, even though UTGs C-betting range should be stronger, when he C-bet out of position into two opponents. But when MP has called, its very likely, that at least one of them have us beat. And even if we are against hands like AQ and JT, they still have a ton of equity, and it will be very difficult for us to get to showdown, unless we improve.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm sorry for my English. Please could you tell me what okish means? Thxs.

P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry for my English. Please could you tell me what okish means? Thxs.

if I can put it in poker terms for comedy, we would say something like I hate calling but I think we have to
like when you get min-raised by a fish on the turn and you have TPTK and hes repping sets and you know fishes only min-r with the nuts but the odds is great

so not great but not terrible its more of slang so you wont find it in the dictionary

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I can put it in poker terms for comedy, we would say something like I hate calling but I think we have to
like when you get min-raised by a fish on the turn and you have TPTK and hes repping sets and you know fishes only min-r with the nuts but the odds is great

Or when we have a little bit of equity and showdown value like AT on J84-2, and the fish bet 10% of the pot. We dont want to fold getting 10:1, and we also know, that if we raise, he is most likely going to call us down with third or fourth pair. So we curse him inside, and then we stick in the chips :)

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please use hand converter to make it easier to read

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts