BB: $64.12 (641.2 bb)
UTG: $10.18 (101.8 bb)
MP: $8.30 (83 bb)
CO: $15.44 (154.4 bb)

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K
heart4.gif
J
heart4.gif

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1.10, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.90, CO calls $0.90

Flop: ($3.45, 3 players) Q
club4.gif
K
diamond4.gif
club4.gif

UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $1.32, UTG calls $1.32, CO calls $1.32

Turn: ($7.41, 3 players) 2
heart4.gif

UTG checks, CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($7.41, 3 players) T
diamond4.gif

UTG bets $1.85, CO calls $1.85, Hero folds

Information:
UTG: 280 hands.
Stats: 23/14/3.1

CO: None.

Preflop: In hindsight, I wonder if a squeeze is good here against someone with tight open raise stats like this, even if he has few hands.

Flop: This makes me wonder if KJs in 3way pot IP is good enough for multiple streets, if I shouldn't just play CB here to control the pot.

Turn: Barrel against 2, after flop calls? I'm stumped with KJs.

River: River is very favorable, but against 2 who show interest in the pot, I see myself behind here often enough.
The T on the river should not be good for our range.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
$0.10 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players

Hero (BTN): $10.82 (108.2 bb)
SB: $12.92 (129.2 bb)
BB: $64.12 (641.2 bb)

UTG: $10.18 (101.8 bb)
MP: $8.30 (83 bb)
CO: $15.44 (154.4 bb)

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K
heart4.gif
J
heart4.gif

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1.10, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.90, CO calls $0.90

Flop: ($3.45, 3 players) Q
club4.gif
K
diamond4.gif
club4.gif

UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $1.32, UTG calls $1.32, CO calls $1.32

Turn: ($7.41, 3 players) 2
heart4.gif

UTG checks, CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($7.41, 3 players) T
diamond4.gif

UTG bets $1.85, CO calls $1.85, Hero folds

Information:
UTG: 280 Hands.
Stats: 23/14/3.1

CO: None.

Preflop: In hindsight, I wonder if a squeeze is good here against someone with tight open raise stats like this, even if he has few hands.

Flop: This makes me wonder if KJs in 3way pot IP is good enough for multiple streets, if I shouldn't just play CB here to control the pot.

Turn: Barrel against 2, after flop calls? I'm stumped with KJs.

River: River is very favorable, but against 2 who show interest in the pot, I see myself behind here often enough.
The T on the river should not be good for our range.
Preflop it’s okay to make a Squeeze to try to eliminate one of the players out of the pot.
Now, considering UTG stats, it’s PFR says it opens 14% in general: do we know how much % does it open from UTG? I like to use the stats for every position villain raises, so we have a more accurate idea of its range patterns.
On the flop is good to bet to make worse hands to fold and charge of losing hands, draws. But when two players call our c-bet is not so good.
On the turn we don’t want to make the pot grow. So checking here is fine, we can still be losing to a few hands, for although UTG has a small PFR, it has a large VPIP, so it could’ve called our squeeze with KQ and AK for example.
On the river UTG bets small and we are almost forced to call, if it wasn’t for CO that called in the middle, I think we should call here as well.

A

AcesUTGFold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop it’s okay to make a Squeeze to try to eliminate one of the players out of the pot.
Now, considering UTG stats, it’s PFR says it opens 14% in general: do we know how much % does it open from UTG? I like to use the stats for every position villain raises, so we have a more accurate idea of its range patterns.
On the flop is good to bet to make worse hands to fold and charge of losing hands, draws. But when two players call our c-bet is not so good.
On the turn we don’t want to make the pot grow. So checking here is fine, we can still be losing to a few hands, for although UTG has a small PFR, it has a large VPIP, so it could’ve called our squeeze with KQ and AK for example.
On the river UTG bets small and we are almost forced to call, if it wasn’t for CO that called in the middle, I think we should call here as well.

We have. But with such a small sample size, it's all a bit jumbled. In BU, it is tighter than UTG.
He has 25 (13/53)

How much would you bet here on the flop? Do you think my bet is too small?

Yes, I thought the same thing about River. That's why I folded. If there is interest I can of course call the hands but I know that it is not about that but about the decision.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How much would you bet here on the flop? Do you think my bet is too small?
I think our c-bet sizing on the flop is okay: if they fold, they fold to any sizing, and if they check-raise we are not loving.
If we had more equity I think we could get a little more, but we haven’t any clubs on our range.

P.S: don’t you take my opinion for granted! Let’s wait for others to make their replies and give their opinions, so you can have a better picture of what is best.

Best regards;

Last edited:
S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think I call river here.

Such a small bet could be value betting worse or bluffing and CO could well be calling wide given pot odds. I wouldn't expect to win often but more than the 15% or so you need.