Bitcoin continues to drop in value (December 11, 2018)

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have been slowly grabbing some (imo) cheap BTC and ETH during this downswing.

Bitcoin is like a good poker player.. Always winning in the long-term, but encounters a big downswing from time to time.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have been slowly grabbing some (imo) cheap BTC and ETH during this downswing.

Bitcoin is like a good poker player.. Always winning in the long-term, but encounters a big downswing from time to time.
What do you think Bitcoin could bottom out at?

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
in my opinion crypto it's TRAP....

Danoncebay

Danoncebay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sooner or later, there were price reductions. I already see many in bankruptcy, there are people who have sold all for the BTC :(

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now is the best time to invest, the price is going up later in 2019....

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's worth to invest in BTC, because you can get them cheaper now.
A lot of people are saying that it can really blow up so I think yes
Don't sell your BTC guys, be patient and wait

S

SkorpiosMC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so glad i cashed out before it fell out glad i made profit

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To tell the truth , watching many so excited with the bitcoins/cryptocurrency , I have not been able to undersand it since the first day . I didn't like it from the beginning , but I hope everything goes better for those that have invested on the cryptocurrency , it's a pity to lose money that way :)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crypto currencies are the future means of payment. I think paper-based payment instruments will disappear completely in the future. Such a price drop is only manipulation, which can not be sustained in the long term. I'm not worried about the drop in crypto.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crypto currencies are the future means of payment. I think paper-based payment instruments will disappear completely in the future. Such a price drop is only manipulation, which can not be sustained in the long term. I'm not worried about the drop in crypto.

Blockchain is the future of means of payment. Individual cryptocurrencies may or may not be around for the rest of your life.

The price drop is NOT the manipulation. The price spike WAS the manipulation and now that the manipulation has ceased (for now) the price is plummeting because there are no market fundamentals to support it.

Be careful with this stuff.....there is no good reason why bitcoin or etherium should be any particular price. It is priced at whatever the market makers want it to be.

Good luck !

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so many people say that bitcoin is a scam, i tried to get some but with so many different wallets and all the different bitcoin kinds, i gave it up ... too confusing and scary for me, to get the right one and not be ripped off

I wanted to get some to use to deposit on poker sites
seems they all want them and give the best bonuses if you sure them

I went to a place that has a bitcoin ATM and asked the business owner of the place if he could explain to me .. said he not have a clue, someone pays him monthly to have the machine there.. said has been a lot of trouble with the machine and so often maintenance comes and he hopes people don't lose money - YIKES

please people that use bitcoin to deposit on pokersites .. please what wallet you recommend and why version of bitcoin??

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A year ago Bitcoin was valued at $17,399.00 and as of closing yesterday was valued around $3,000.00. With the decline in Bitcoin, would you continue to invest?

Poker Twitter Noticeably Silent as Bitcoin Plunge Continues
Yes. I believe it will rebound. The idea behind it is sound. I have heard some predictions that after the Bitcoin is mined out it might hit 100,000. So, considering the potential increase along with the ease of use, especially if playing poker, I could definitely see investing in two or three coins if finances permit.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitcoin as it falls, can also grow at any second, bitcoin now, as I know, is unpopular already. If I honestly don’t understand, how does it grow and fall, what does it depend on?

LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A year ago Bitcoin was valued at $17,399.00 and as of closing yesterday was valued around $3,000.00. With the decline in Bitcoin, would you continue to invest?

Poker Twitter Noticeably Silent as Bitcoin Plunge Continues
I wouldn't invest now in bitcoin even if it seems to be a great oportunity these days that the price has droped so much, but i beleave that the price will rise up a lot more than the pic of the last time! good luck to everyone!

Moshimorov

Moshimorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I personally think the manipulation was in the inflation. Reminds me of the 'asset backed paper' issue the investment community lost their shirts on, turned out there wasn't really any assets or the assets devalued to the point the investment was below water. Certainly we will go 'cashless' but that dosent mean ' crypto' will survive in its present form.

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly haven't seen a good argument for putting even marginal capital into crypto. I don't see how the volatility is manageable, especially relative to other investment vehicles.

With that being said if it wants to do something like drop below around $1000 I'd probably buy during the dip of the next recession.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
who sold it in time, that's good. Bitcoin has no future, that's for sure. Do not waste time and money

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Do not you think that it was a soap bubble that burst? Or financial pyramid