Venom Tourney Odds

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think the odds are of making the Venom tourney field if you only play in the Venom freeroll tourney and have to advance through 9 levels of tourneys to make the Venom Tournament?

F

FergusDec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been grinding at this the last few weeks and it has been fun. I've gotten up to Level 6 once and twice to Level 5. I think the hardest thing is that I had to wait almost two days to find enough players to play a Level 6 tourney. I wish ACR would let you convert the credits to Tourney Bucks.

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been grinding at this the last few weeks and it has been fun. I've gotten up to Level 6 once and twice to Level 5. I think the hardest thing is that I had to wait almost two days to find enough players to play a Level 6 tourney. I wish ACR would let you convert the credits to Tourney Bucks.

I made it to level 4 and had KJ and reraised preflop. The flop came JQK. I went all in and two guys called, both had straights. One had Ace high straight the other a King high straight. The lower straight won and he hit runner, runner for a flush. I was gone. Oh well.

F

FergusDec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that you can win multiple tickets to the next level on the table games version. I literally got on a hot streak at Level 3 where I won 3 extra tickets to level four on the same entry.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator