Hello people. Anyone who has won a big Spin & Go and how much? :cool:

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play the $ 0.25 so I don't make a good profit. The maximum prize was $ 2.50 so it was a x10 multiplier.:)

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I do not like to play spin, there is too much variance, and you have to have a strong mentality to play this modality, but for this modality to be profitable you have to play a lot, add volume.
Of course you can also be lucky, and I could touch you a large multiplier, such as a friend who earned 4 mi euros in winamax.

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play tournaments of $ 45 and win several opportunities of $ 29 in two hours, it is a good option! greetings from Argentina

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The biggest prize I got was x25 in a $ 1 spin, I'm still waiting for the big prize

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
max. 200, but lose too, if you play, go for 0.25 only for fun, too fast.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, several times by using free ticket.
It´s a lotte to win & not necessary to use brain.
Good luck only we need.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never won by not playing spin, but nowadays there are several teams that play this sport. If it is to study and play I believe it can have good results, now if it is to play for playing I think it is better not to risk because of the variance.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never hit any big wins on spin and go. I don't play them too much because its more of a gamble, they are fun though.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Biggest multiplier I saw was 25 and I lost. I think a lot of lottery, but there are those who make money from them. Where are? where they live? what do they eat? We will never know.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think that spin and go is a sucker's bet. I don't mean to offend anyone who may like it but I've played it a few times and would not play it again.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends on making money faster than in a tournament if you know how to play it

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spins is not only luck and roulette, but the cards that you have play a big role here, but remember that you are playing against a live person.

While three players are not worth playing bad hands, you can even relax a little and study your opponents, let them fight with each other, when it's time to heads up play aggressively and again aggressively. Bets, bets and bets. But don't risk the entire stack just like that, only in a situation where you are a big favorite.

The biggest multiplier I came across was x 25. Until you take this game seriously, do not expect serious winnings, good luck!:)

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Playing at $ 0.25, the drum clocked up $ 30. Won 1 place and got $ 25.:D

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I once won $ 20 in this tournament. The buy-in was $ 5. After that, I lost about $ 50 and I do not play in those tournaments anymore. :D

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest awards won were:

x $ 1 earns $ 200
x $ 5 wins $ 125
x $ 10 earns $ 250

Of course, they all came out early in the spin & go at launch, it was common for many of these awards to come out frequently.

Currently the usual multipliers are x2 x3 x5 and occasionally x10

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the spin and go max more often.

There I once had a 20x multiplier for the first, 10x multiplier for the second and 5x multiplier for the third, and we were only with 4 :)

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I usually play $ 0.25, in order to fill the progress bar faster or when there is no time for a long game, I did not believe in big prizes, but once I got a prize of more than $ 600, but I could not play the connection to the pokerstars server was lost. Sergei

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played a lot of these SnGs and they can be profitable as long as you can get above the %40 win rate over a bigger sample. They are good for studying/applying shove ranges short handed. It's also a great way to practice short stacked heads up as an MTT player as you rarely get practice if you play big field MTTs. IMO the biggest risk of these is the temptation to chase losses at higher stakes if you are prone to tilt.

My biggest win in buy-ins (not total cash) was a X25 spin. From playing a high volume of these I would say the odds table on Stars website below is fairly accurate for how often each multiplier comes up:

https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/spin-and-go/

Fun fact: At 10 minutes a game you would have to play for 1.6 million hours or 69,444 days straight (or 190 years) to hit a 2,400X multiplier (1/1,000.000 chance).