Spin & Go

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
30 dollars maximum. Yes, and that was a long time ago. Now one trifle, not prizes. Without even covering the loss. Unfortunately for pokerstars

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The max I ever won was 2-3 times the buy in. I tried to play a higher volume but overall I was not winning so I gave it up.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play spin max when I can't play long and just want quick game. Max what I won is 19dol in 1dol buy in

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest Spin I played was x25 but I didn't win haha. I won an x10 and it felt great ahah

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people. Anyone who has won a big Spin & Go and how much? :cool:

I loved the 2,75 spin andgo because was very easy for me to win the sunday millionaire's ticket.. but now it disappeared

But in conclusion, I think spin and go is more a waste of money than anything else

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once and a while I will spin and go

Once and a while I will play spin and go, I have never won anything substantial and it is a fairly quick game. Sometimes but rare the winning amount is 4 or 5 to 1. Bigger the bet bigger the winning. Capo1014

Last edited:
Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried the game a few times just to see if I would win anything that's being advertised as a maximum prize pool for a certain buy-in,but I didn't really win much,so I stopped playing it.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played a lot of these SnGs and they can be profitable as long as you can get above the %40 win rate over a bigger sample. They are good for studying/applying shove ranges short handed. It's also a great way to practice short stacked heads up as an MTT player as you rarely get practice if you play big field MTTs. IMO the biggest risk of these is the temptation to chase losses at higher stakes if you are prone to tilt.

My biggest win in buy-ins (not total cash) was a X25 spin. From playing a high volume of these I would say the odds table on Stars website below is fairly accurate for how often each multiplier comes up:

https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/spin-and-go/

Fun fact: At 10 minutes a game you would have to play for 1.6 million hours or 69,444 days straight (or 190 years) to hit a 2,400X multiplier (1/1,000.000 chance).

Thank you for this response. I have been "experimenting" with spin and goes (or Windfall SNGs as BoL/SB calls them) and have been doing very poorly. I'm done with them. :)

The reason is because I am not very good at playing high volume. If I lose a game or two, my best option is to quit for the day and go read a book or play piano or something entirely unrelated to poker. I guess you can say I am prone to tilt. :)

Thanks!

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
10x

The most i have seen is 10x multiplier but never had massive win and is like playing roulette.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So...yesterday I had a great MTT finish and I thought I would "treat myself" to one $10 Windfall (spin & go) flip. I got a 10x multiplier and I won! $100 baby!!!

S

Shantri333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
X25 on GGPoker this past weekend, 1$, worked out to $20 for 1st and I won yay. Not highest multi but also had X10 on $3, but lost that arghh

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Hello people. Anyone who has won a big Spin & Go and how much? :cool:
I've played multiple times when it was a big multiplier, and I just won 50x.

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1
Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My friend played for 100 and won $2,000

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
the highest I have was 200x with 2$ buy-in, I took the big prize 400$ and also i hit 100x with 5$ buy-in but i finished second with only 50$ prize.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have never won a large amount. I've played a lot, but I've never played for a lot of money.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't won more than $5. In my opinion, luck decides everything in such tournaments. At least the opponents I played with simply played their hands in a row, and it frankly annoyed me. I don't like such tournaments.