Royal Flush and Straight Flush in one game. Best way to take screenshots?

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today playing on 888 poker in $500 Daily Freeroll I got a Royal Flush and then in the next hand I caught a Straight Flush to the king. Incredible luck. And they really say that beginners are lucky. But I couldn't take screenshots and so I was very disappointed. I have nothing more to remember. My hand histories are disabled due to my computer's low memory. Tell me a good and fast program for creating screenshots. And can I somehow request a hand history from 888 Poker?

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is easy if you use Windows, you can use the print screen button in your keyboard or the Snipping Tool, this is a default software in windows, press win+ r, and type, snippingtool, will open and after that you select the area for you take a screenshot

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
press win+ r, and type, snippingtool, will open and after that you select the area for you take a screenshot
I will try this option. Thanks for the hint.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me who knows how to make a request for hand history in 888 poker. thank you in advance.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Windows button+Print screen will take a real fast screenshot, and saves it to Pictures/Screenshots in Windows 10

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Windows button+Print screen will take a real fast screenshot, and saves it to Pictures/Screenshots in Windows 10
I used the above advice. And it worked for me. I attached the program to the taskbar. In the future, I will not miss the opportunity to take a screenshot.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to thank Konstantin Strokin for his invaluable help in finding the history of hands in 888 Poker. He told me how to do it and I found the data. Here are screenshots. I made a mistake at the beginning. It was in two different games on the same day.
95d93e1646d26503a1cadfaa0107b422.png

09501a98fd8fcac92ecc94a8407bb59c.png

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sniping tool, or press the print screen button and then paste that in a paint jpg :)

Congrats on the big hands btw, huge!

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sniping tool, or press the print screen button and then paste that in a paint jpg :)

Congrats on the big hands btw, huge!
I learned how to take screenshots and use the program. Thank you for your advice. Yes, it is. I caught two powerful combinations.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today was a great game day. I caught two main straight flushes and four aces. How beautiful it looks!
792223589f64f4dd5904198491587b06.png
51b724d312401cd40e6f09b28dac947d.png
ec5096f0cfae74dda442e57e55e9a261.png

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are lucky as hell!

So rare to see.

I know too well the feeling of missing a straight flush.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are lucky as hell!

So rare to see.

I know too well the feeling of missing a straight flush.
Agree as it was a shame to that dude to have an ACE on his hands. I think he lost a few tufts of hair on his head.:rofl:

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to thank Konstantin Strokin for his invaluable help in finding the history of hands in 888 Poker. He told me how to do it and I found the data. Here are screenshots. I made a mistake at the beginning. It was in two different games on the same day.
95d93e1646d26503a1cadfaa0107b422.png

09501a98fd8fcac92ecc94a8407bb59c.png
Lucky! RF and SF in one game!!! I how many play (years 7) nirazu, I emphasize, nor never reached Royall Flash. This is straight very cool, I hope the win was good))

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Screenshot 1

Made my day!

I flopped a straight flush , against dude who was slow playing KK !

Dude wishes he would have bet me off the blinds, live & learn.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to wonder if it's not a trick 888 uses to suck in people new on the site. Give 'em a huge hand. I've been on the site less than a week.

I've been playing online recreationally for almost 20 years, and it is so rare to see these hands; I've hit Royal flush once and straight flush I think 3 times now, if memory serves right, in all those years.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gotten two royal flushes in the same tournament before, I've lost quad vs quads, I've been dealt pocket Aces three times in a row. I have placed first in a tournament with a field over 10000 players... I still have a lot to encounter yet.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today playing on 888 poker in $500 Daily Freeroll I got a Royal Flush and then in the next hand I caught a Straight Flush to the king. Incredible luck. And they really say that beginners are lucky. But I couldn't take screenshots and so I was very disappointed. I have nothing more to remember. My hand histories are disabled due to my computer's low memory. Tell me a good and fast program for creating screenshots. And can I somehow request a hand history from 888 poker?
You can print that photo mate...

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did you fold? Your straight would be the winner. A sad mistake.

I guess your English isn't great , I didn't fold, I won !
KK got some chips back from being all in is maybe what's confusing you. He had a much bigger chip stack than me to start.

If he had bet 3x BB or more pre-flop I probably would have folded.

I think this is a real newbie mistake, trying to slow play a top pair like this.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Screenshot 2

But today I missed another one... oh well.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My English is equal to zero. I use a translator. I understand you now. I apologize for the incorrect work of the translator.

No need to apologize. The technology isn't quite there yet is it? It will be much better soon I'm sure.

Look how far speech recognition has come. I don't know about Russian language devices, but English devices are pretty great now.

I remember back in '97 or so, buying ViaVoice gold software, for around 100$-200$, and it was pretty well crap. You had to manually train it to understand you. And it didn't work with anything else besides Word or whatever it was back then.

R

rcpeck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best MTT strategy is to catch multiple straight flushes, IMO.

Nice hands and congrats!

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Screenshot 4

I caught another straight flush today, I guess I'm just playing more lately

Full Flush Poker Top 10 Games