Royal Flush and Straight Flush in one game. Best way to take screenshots?

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OH YEAH! I also take such screenshots .. there is one from the game members of the forum)
ROYAL FLUSH

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
View attachment 263841

I caught another straight flush today, I guess I'm just playing more lately

I haven't had one yet this month :( (last one was Jan.31/2020) but did have 3 last month.

I've got 91 straight flushes now in total, lol (seems pretty crazy).

And Royal Flushes... I just hit my 23rd the other day. (I've kept screenshots of all of them since 2010 but have played for 2 more years prior where I didn't keep track of them).
My database for HH's are long since gone... but was curious the other day about what my Total hands played online might look like. (BlackRain said he thought he might have ~30 Royal Flushes... while playing ~10million hands in total). I guess mine has to be over 5million by now (I was saying to people that it might be ~2 million.... whilst thinking it'd be closer to 3million). Either way.... I'm messed :eek:

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't had one yet this month :( (last one was Jan.31/2020) but did have 3 last month.

I've got 91 straight flushes now in total, lol (seems pretty crazy).

And Royal Flushes... I just hit my 23rd the other day. (I've kept screenshots of all of them since 2010 but have played for 2 more years prior where I didn't keep track of them).
My database for HH's are long since gone... but was curious the other day about what my Total hands played online might look like. (BlackRain said he thought he might have ~30 Royal Flushes... while playing ~10million hands in total). I guess mine has to be over 5million by now (I was saying to people that it might be ~2 million.... whilst thinking it'd be closer to 3million). Either way.... I'm messed :eek:

That's a lot of poker!
I did hit another SF last week. Sure would like to see a RF !

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disappointed ?! After reading the title, for some reason I thought that a straight flush was against a royal flush. I wanted to watch an uncompromising struggle to the last chip. And just luck! Bragging in vain. The main thing here is not to frighten Madame Luck with an awkward movement and quickly fill your pockets, inflating the stack!

:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully some of that luck comes my way, well done !!

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I saw straight flush on the board from 9 to K hearts, villian made a pot size bet and I called. He showed Ace heart. So I saw straight and royal flushes in the same time.:D

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish to have these hand in final table with big prize

i only saw it once in a movie but in real i haven't had these hands

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to tell you the truth I saw only 4x in tournaments that I played the royal flush and played for 6 years poker, I believe it is a very lucky hand, just like the court

Full Flush Poker Top 10 Games