AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hello people!
I need help and explanation how to withdraw money, which bank and card to use? How long is waithing? Everything, step by step... :)
I heard that a lot of people use visa electron (Intesa bank)...

Thank you very much for the answers! ;)

TheHulk7

TheHulk7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
skrill / neteller works the best for me. So, withdraw money from the poker room to the Skrill and then to your bank account, you will lost a few bucks but i think thats the fastest way. There is also leupay visa card as an option.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Thats great! I'm gonna check leupay visa card...
Thanks TheHulk7 :)

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a buddy from Serbia and he swears on Neteller, he said the fees for withdrawal are much smaller when using Neteller as opposed to Skrill. I'm not from there, so I use Skrill myself. The other thing you can do with both, Neteller and Skrill, is to order their credit card (costs a bit though, you can check out their pages to find an exact price) and pay with that credit card wherever credit cards are accepted (0 fees) or withdraw at the ATM (again check the fees there).

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can I pay funds to a pokerstars account from Serbia without being a skrill and netteler?

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use sometimes visa electron for deposit and withdraw,mastercard only for deposit works.

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a buddy from Serbia and he swears on Neteller, he said the fees for withdrawal are much smaller when using Neteller as opposed to Skrill. I'm not from there, so I use Skrill myself. The other thing you can do with both, Neteller and Skrill, is to order their credit card (costs a bit though, you can check out their pages to find an exact price) and pay with that credit card wherever credit cards are accepted (0 fees) or withdraw at the ATM (again check the fees there).

It's not possible to have an Neteller or skrill card for country who are not part of EU.

It was the case but they change there policy some times ago.

Still from my experience and I'm from Serbia you can cash out from Neteller or Skrill to your bank account without problems.

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello people!
I need help and explanation how to withdraw money, which bank and card to use? How long is waithing? Everything, step by step... :)
I heard that a lot of people use Visa electron (Intesa bank)...

Thank you very much for the answers! ;)

You can not make a deposit or cash out directly from Intesa bank.

You need to make an Neteller or skrill account and deposit from Intesa to that account.There is no problem to cash out from Neteller/skrill to Intesa but you can not deposit or cash out directly from or to Intesa.

I also had the problem to deposit on Neteller cash for gambling so I made the choice no gambling money and I open a second account (skrill) where I transfer money from Neteller and from there I deposit on poker rooms.

I hope that this helps you little if you need some extra info just pm me:)

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
You can not make a deposit or cash out directly from Intesa bank.

You need to make an Neteller or skrill account and deposit from Intesa to that account.There is no problem to cash out from Neteller/skrill to Intesa but you can not deposit or cash out directly from or to Intesa.

I also had the problem to deposit on Neteller cash for gambling so I made the choice no gambling money and I open a second account (skrill) where I transfer money from Neteller and from there I deposit on poker rooms.

I hope that this helps you little if you need some extra info just pm me:)

Thank you for explaining in detail, if I need a special help, I definetely gonna pm you! Fala Lidija unapred! :)

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skrill / Neteller works the best for me. So, withdraw money from the poker room to the Skrill and then to your bank account, you will lost a few bucks but i think thats the fastest way. There is also leupay visa card as an option.
Withdrawal on Skrill/Neteller cost too much, because we not in EU,fees is over 10%,

7,5%(Skrill>Visa)+3,99%(curency conversion)

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawal on Skrill/Neteller cost too much, because we not in EU,fees is over 10%,

Yep, I withdrew 130usd and got100usd 12usd taken by Neteller and rest by bank. :s:

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
That's just too much...

Hmm, did anyone order Netteler mastercard and try cash out on any atm? Can we do that in Serbia? :)

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's just too much...

Hmm, did anyone order Netteler mastercard and try cash out on any atm? Can we do that in Serbia? :)
No, we can not. We had cards but they are cancelled couple years ago.

TheHulk7

TheHulk7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You should use global payment option, directly to your bank account via swift / iban and skrill will charge 5,50 Euros fixed. So, doesnt matter if you withdraw 100 or 1000, Skrill will always take 5.50. I do not think that's so much because they are very fast and money is available next day..

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 25
K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me skrill take 5,5 € + 2€ bank transfer, neteller take 10 € + 2

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me skrill take 5,5 € + 2€ bank transfer, neteller take 10 € + 2
If I understand, you talk about direct Whithdraw on bank account (Devizni racun)?, not on Visa

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had till 500 withdraw max 2euro take this bank, other bank take more. U need to find right bank

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-26-11-50-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-26-11-50-14.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2018-11-26-11-49-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-26-11-49-31.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 33
K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts