Withdrawal in Serbia

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can I deposit money on pokerstars without being a netteller or scrill? (I can not access orders)
Before I deposited a money via the entropay visa electron card, but they introduced some changes so we do not have the right to use the card from Serbia anymore, and therefore I can not use more that payment method?
I know that there is an option through Ecopayz.com, I made an account and everything is ok, but they do not accept the maestro and master card so I can not even deposit my money there!
Help you from Serbia, thanks in advance! :confused::confused::confused:

V

Valentin789

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can withdraw from pokerstars to bank acount without problems in 3-5 working days ...and for deposit i use internet card from otp bank specialy designed for internet use...i deposit to neteller and then i depoit on poker rooms and from poker rooms you can withdraw to your bank acount(iban,etc needed) ...tough i used withdrawal from pokerstars only idk about other sites but probly its the same...if not you can stil withdraw to neteller and withdraw to bank or deposit to pokerstars and withdraw from there ...