HELP: Neteller Gambling/Non Gambling rule

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so new regulations have come up at both neteller & skrill where they ask the account holder the purpose of the deposit> gambling or Non-Gambling.

I only realized it today when I tried to make a deposit.

The issue is if I choose non gambling, then I won't be able to transfer that money to poker/betting rooms.

And if I choose gambling, then the transaction won't be approved.(with accordance to country regulations it seems)

I'm residing in Sri Lanka and this is a serious issue for me because certain idiotic regulations have restricted depositing directly from banks to betting/poker accounts and it seems from now on I'm unable to bypass this by using neteller/skrill because it has been restricted as well.

Is there a way to go round it? like transferring money to neteller via another person n another country and paying him another way like a bank transfer?

Or is there an easier way?

Any help is much appreciated.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I have an easy work around friend.Deposit your non-gambling on neteller then transfer it to skrill.

From there you can deposit to your poker site :) ( as long as you dont mide the double fee for the deposit to neteller and then subsequent transfer to skrill.) Hope this helps. Its what I do.

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just for the record gambling major Neteller just sent me an email that they wont accept master card as a deposit option, which means a good percentage of credit cards that run on mastercard cant be used as a deposit option.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Just for the record gambling major Neteller just sent me an email that they wont accept master card as a deposit option, which means a good percentage of credit cards that run on mastercard cant be used as a deposit option.

that is very good to know my friend. good thing i have visa lol

vanjak79

vanjak79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i had a same problem but i solve on same way, netteler....skrillty

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an easy work around friend.Deposit your non-gambling on neteller then transfer it to skrill.
This sounds strangely like money laundering.:eek:

mon·ey laun·der·ing
noun

• the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

Just something to think about.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
This sounds strangely like money laundering.:eek:

mon·ey laun·der·ing
noun

• the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

Just something to think about.

It was perfectly legal to send funds there as non gambling funds. Said non-gambling funds were also legal transferred to Skrill. There after Skrill did not restrict the funds upload to a gambling site. I doubt there is any breach here that can be enforced on any but the service providers.

My thoughts.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was perfectly legal to send funds there as non gambling funds. Said non-gambling funds were also legal transferred to Skrill. There after Skrill did not restrict the funds upload to a gambling site. I doubt there is any breach here that can be enforced on any but the service providers.

My thoughts.
I'm not saying it's money laundering, I just meant it looks like, according to definition.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have the same problem here in brazil, but I use astropay (don't know if it have in your country), the fee is 2.5% for buying a card with non gambling neteller money

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
my old days, alucard, where are you :'(

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
sri lanka

I have that too.i'm sri lankan:eek:

Last edited:
R

roxirosh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Skrill gambling money

Hey guys.

Sri Lankan here playing online poker for awhile now and had break for a year and now getting back at it. Does anyone know how to deposit gambling money to skrill/neteller coz non of these stupid banks allow after the regulation imposed on gambling/betting purposes. I really need help on this :jd4:

L

Lotteryfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi everyone,

i am also having problem with the neteller/skrill deposit.

since i selected it to be nongambling, all deposits from either skrill/neteller, as long as it has the mention of not for gambling purposes, the funds deposited cannot be used for gambling whatsoever, even if i tried the method of first sending non gambling funds to neteller, then to skrill.

i was wondering if i can circumvent this by sending money to paypal, then to neteller.

Any ideas?

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
when u find out let me know

L

Lotteryfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone from india / sri lanka ever considered using virtual credit card?

a gambling website that i am interested in playing recommended me to use Revolut.

But since revolut is based in Malta, i don't think its good enough for me who came from South Asia.

I am thinking of buying Netspend Virtual credit card, but the reviews are as bad as neteller.

Does anyone here have recommendation on virtual credit cards?

L

Lotteryfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone from india / sri lanka ever considered using virtual credit card?

a gambling website that i am interested in playing recommended me to use Revolut.

But since revolut is based in Malta, i don't think its good enough for me who came from South Asia.

I am thinking of buying Netspend Virtual credit card, but the reviews are as bad as neteller.

Does anyone here have recommendation on virtual credit cards?

Never mind, i discovered that revolut only services EEA members, and that does not include zones in India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka etc.

any suggestions on working Virtual Credit Card, or any trustworthy company? i've researched about EZZO.

L

Lotteryfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never mind, i discovered that revolut only services EEA members, and that does not include zones in India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka etc.

any suggestions on working Virtual Credit Card, or any trustworthy company? i've researched about EZZO.

Hello everyone, i discovered there's a few alternatives for Virtual Credit Card to pay for gambling deposit. which of these have you used, and what's your experience with it?

1. Paysafecard
2. Neteller prepaid mastercard
3. Ezzo
4. Payoneer
5. Ecopayz

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling Poker Tells Poker Rules - Poker Games