Can you become a rich person with poker?

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course everything is possible in this life

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very complicated but others have already done it, so why not? maybe with good luck and a correct study, it can be done

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard. Only a minimum percentage has that ability to play poker and get important things. I think like all sports, it's hard to be professional. But with too much dedication, study and perseverance you may get high.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think?
I think that everyone who played poker, especially tournaments, dreamed of big wins and continues to dream. But you need to be objective, the percentage of players with big incomes is very small. The chances of becoming rich from poker seek zero))). But we will keep dreaming.:rolleyes:

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, only time will tell...

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you got what it takes to become a poker pro, sure. But that's for a very small percentage of players. Sure, you can still make a one time 5 or 6 figure win at a big tourney.

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it all depends on my attitude if I want to, yes, but for now I play relaxing and risk a lot

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think anything is possible. In our life, everything depends on us. If I have such a dream and I can imagine it, then I can achieve it.
Good luck.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some have become very rich. Others have made enough to live well on. But most players do not become rich from poker. The game is much harder than it use to be. The game you are playing in matters. The stakes matter. If it is a tournament the number of contestants. So many variances. I remember one poker player playing in a tournament on espn many years ago said it's a hard way to make an easy living. I will never forget that quote but I don't remember the guys name who said it. He was a pro out of atlantic city I think and he was young at the time.

S

stoneryder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream is to became rich and help all of the members of my big family.
My plan is concentrate on my little bankroll and try to play higher stakes with the opportunity that cardschat give us.In the end I will get millionaire.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, but it won't be easy and probably also not very fast. Hard work.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think?

Pretty obvious that people can make a decent living at poker. More importantly, what do you think? How about starting a post with a question and a opinion? Get the ball rolling, provide some input. If you're looking for a poll to quit the 9 - 5, start it in a different format.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
No, to become rich is not possible. The main purpose is to save money-to escape from poverty.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure why not, but like any other sport it takes dedication and only the best become rich rich. But many can make a healthy living playing poker. I am not one of those people. I am lucky to be in the positive and happy for that.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Becoming a millionaire or getting poor, anything is possible ... but the vast majority do not get there.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you can ,but ,like winning the lottery, the possibilities are almost zero..I think there are more possibilities that ,with dedication and study, you can become a Pro.But who knows......

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem for most of us is dedicating the time necessary to achieve such a result.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes if you're lucky it's the easiest way to get rich

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Theoretically you can. Just imagine some tournament with high buy-ins where the first three places are good paid. But it’s not so easy to do even if you are a good player there is always chance that someone can beat you.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you can, but you must spend money if you want to earn thousands of dollars, you have to invest thousands of dollars, play big tournaments, 100 dollars or more.