What have you bought with your poker winnings?

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello forum members!What is the most expensive purchase you've made since winning poker?As for me, I pleasured myself with a new phone, laptop, TV and made repairs in the apartment .By the way, I earned this money won thanks to CardsChat.Thanks CC:elefant:

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never taken money out of a poker site...but I have worked my freeroll earnings up to $150 three times, only to go for broke and lose it all.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
comprar con las ganancias

Hi. Still nothing because just now I can withdraw my earnings before I could not. and I want to buy a chair to be able to play more comfortably for so many hours

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last month i bought myself Fender Squier Stratocaster & Yamaha 15 watt combo amplifier. :rock: Cost me about $280 in total

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a used truck with a big win in poker stars millions years ago nothing since black friday.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Never withdraw money from any online poker site. I got to have 750 usd and 540 again from 0, and both times I lost everything ... Don't do the same as me !! Regards.

L

ludinj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i bought a nice diner with 30$ i won once

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Six months ago, I bought myself a nice big monitor. And in two or three months I plan to buy another one.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A 4G phone. And I am gathering to acquire a satellite internet service because the internet is terrible where I live

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
More debt obviously (or not) :bebored:

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bought about two dozen lap dances a while back with my poker winnings.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always used my bankroll just to keep playing poker.
I never shopped with my earnings. And I have never had such relevant gains that I could buy something that value.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A laptop was probably my biggest purchase, but back when I used to play seriously, mostly I would just buy anything I wanted and pay bills.

Always keep enough in your bankroll to not have to worry about a losing streak. In general, if losing a few big pots or several tournaments in a row at the stakes you are playing makes you upset, then you are playing much too high.

Good luck!

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, I have not won large sums. But I think first of all I would buy several laptops and PC, also poker software and spend some of the money on buying cryptocurrencies. This will be a kind of reinvestment in the stability of earnings on the Internet. The rest is no longer so important, I really do not care about luxury goods, expensive cars, repairs and other things that quickly get bored and do not bring profit in the long term.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now the earnings are very few, I hope they improve and within 6 months to be able to buy something.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't won much in the game of poker yet, I hope that I will be able to earn money for a vacation with my family:)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I bought myself a powerful smartphone. And I also bought some computer parts.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker pays the bills

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had many poker winnings, but not all of them were withdrawn. :D With these ones, which were withdrawn I have bought some branded clothes and accessories. That is until now my money investing from poker winnings. Hope one day will win something big and buy something more exciting and luxury. :D

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I use most of my earnings to help my mother with some bills but I have spent some money to fix my laptop,buy a tablet and clothes......well and pizza!