Stunted players

C

Castor apg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, I would like to know how you act with players who enter the gaming platforms and just keep betting everything to make it harder for those who really know and want to play the art of poker. What is your reaction?

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. I start with patience, I choose my hands well so I don't lose the stack, and I wait for the right time to be aggressive and beat him in the game. then he continues in the poker strategy.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing to be done about it - there were such players, they are and always will be! Just ignore them and play your game.

CarlosLemarDixon

CarlosLemarDixon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go into Puma mode in these situations.
I will fold all poor and mediocre holdings and 3bet with my stronger holdings hoping he will 4bet me being silly.
I'm 5betting all day here and probably for all my chip. If he gets lucky and wins I'm fine with that but the numbers say I will have his stack majority of the time.

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys! I prefer not to increase pot in early levels especially when my enemy is a troller and he can betting twice or 3 barrel with nuts or with anything!

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion you should adopt a tight strategy and always risk going allin in late position when everyone folds before you and good luck.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be very patient and pick when you're going to strike back. Don't worry about giving up a few blinds to them especially if you got a decent stack left. All it takes is one good hand to take everything they got and get all your blinds back into your stash!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, I would like to know how you act with players who enter the gaming platforms and just keep betting everything to make it harder for those who really know and want to play the art of poker. What is your reaction?

I love such players. Usually, I make notes about such players, and in the future, I try to use this information to my advantage.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing to be done about it - there were such players, they are and always will be! Just ignore them and play your game. But be thankfull because are these players that makes the game so profitable.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Those players are your bankroll!! They are playing bingo against you, the poker pro, the player who knows when to hold'em and when to fold'em.
As others have said before me, be patient, be tight, and when you get your good hand, be aggressive. The odds favour the smart player, not the bingo player.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very loose players do not get too far in MTTs. Just wait till you have good hand and take their money.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to move to another table or play tight, super tight.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great situation for a good player,,,,wait,then take his chips.:cool:

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Worst than that are the players who at their turn to play let the clock run until the
very last second. And this in every turn
Thats %¨$$##%&((
Rgds

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyone can play as they see fit. But obviously, if you are patient, you will have a significant advantage over your impatient opponents.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I take it for granted. You cannot make the world live by your laws. So you need to adapt to it. Each player is free to play as he likes. You must be smarter and smarter. Develop a strategy against such players.

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will always seem to be those few that don’t care and want to wipe you clean. Sit back be patient and wait to attack. You will get em every time.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I go into Puma mode in these situations.
I will fold all poor and mediocre holdings and 3bet with my stronger holdings hoping he will 4bet me being silly.

I'm 5betting all day here and probably for all my chip. If he gets lucky and wins I'm fine with that but the numbers say I will have his stack majority of the time.

That's what I'm talking about, baby boy!

On the one hand, I am not going to try to out aggress an aggrotard. On the other hand, I refuse to be held hostage at the table to some idiot's ridiculous play. I'm going to bide my time, pick my spot, and set a dragon trap for that ass.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every player who paid the buy in has the right to play as he likes. If he goes all in every hand, that's his way of playing. What you have to do is to adjust to that and make the right conclusions and decisions to beat that player at the right moment.

jirasuonna

jirasuonna

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...players who...just keep betting everything to make it harder for those who really know and want to play the art of poker.

It is not the responsibility of other players to make it easy for you. Do you just expect them to hand the blinds over to you every time?

Poker is a brawl. You can't complain that your opponents keep punching. Just because you are learning "The Art of Poker/Pugilism," doesn't mean they should stare at you in awe and give up. It means you should be better at punching, dodging, and counter-attacking.

Instead of giving you tactics, I'm going suggest a change in mindset. Become The Gaping Maw of Darwin! Adapt to the new environment, and feed until the villain adapts or becomes extinct.

Humans didn't become the dominant species by complaining that the other animals were bigger, stronger, and wouldn't play nice; they used tools, included their superior minds.

Are you going to lose sometimes? Sure.

"Sometime you eat the bear, and well..., sometimes the bear eats you."

Just make sure you are going hunting and not expecting a wrestling match by Gentlemen's Rules.

jirasuonna

jirasuonna

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a little carried away in my response. I realize you are trying to adapt, but it was fun to write, so I am going to let it stand.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always like to play against weak players, they give the profits to those who play and study the game. Of course, sometimes he will eliminate you or give you a bad beat, but in the long run he will always lose :D;):p

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If they are overbetting and play a disaster game for them, then it is good for the rest who will earn easy chips!