Stunted players

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must have been playing recently. U saw a maniac for the first time) I can say for sure you can adjust to everyone.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Most of us do not like being with this type of player at the same table, so I will adhere to the rules of poker and will not rush until I get to it.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm waiting for strong cards and playing all in:)

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello guys, I would like to know how you act with players who enter the gaming platforms and just keep betting everything to make it harder for those who really know and want to play the art of poker. What is your reaction?

these are the players you should thank, as they are the ones who leave the most money on the table! be "tight" and only enter the hand against that player when you are sure and absolutely sure that you have the best hand.
;)

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can't handle these type of players you clearly not above them. What you need is a lot of patience and you will be able to take their chips most of the times.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately it's been difficult to play against this type of player. I get furious and sometimes paid, on tilt, and even with better hands I end up losing.

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually just to avoid getting into it with them, unless I have a solid hand. And I try to mentally prepare myself that, if and when I do get into it with them, there's a higher chance I may suffer a bad beat.

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these types of players, just make sure you have notes on them (and make sure they are doing it with a big range of hands, just because someone is being a lot agressive all the time on a table doesn't mean they are doing it with any two cards, sometimes they are on a good run and having awesome cards) and wait to get a good hand to make the most value out of it, let them be agressive when you do and enjoy they spewing all the chips for you

L

Loose4ever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is interesting because this kind of player sometimes will get a lot of chips and can cause some anger if you are not in tune. Just keep your strategy and don t let this behavior afect you.