Speed up the game

yazanrafe

yazanrafe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:):):)Hello my friends:):):)
I suffer from the problem of rushing to play, how do you advise me to get rid of this habit, even though I have been playing poker for a long time

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually multitask when I'm impatient. Either playing more tables or more often reading/commenting on posts here at Cardschat.

E

eaglelancer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play 8 percent of my hands.distract your self,watch a movie.play less hands.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I suffer from the problem of rushing to play, how do you advise me to get rid of this habit, even though I have been playing poker for a long time

Pay attention to hyper tournaments or Spin & Go tournaments. I think this is the best option for players who are critically lacking in patience.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I believe by asking you know the answer. Regardless of it being online poker is not a game to be rushed. any one can give advice but ultimately its you who has to do something about it
Good luck!!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is very good skill during poker game. If you can't avoid playing fast you should play more hyper turbo tournaments or spin and go when action start from the first minute.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I have the same problem, but it starts to bother me, after I play more than 8 hours, I understand what is happening from fatigue.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you think about it, that means it causes problems in your game! Think it’s better for you not to get bored or win money?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have this problem, I can't wait and then give up the game as many players do.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is one way to make yourself warm. Sit and tell yourself - do not rush, do not rush, do not rush.

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One way to play slower is to think more carefully about how you will play the hand, thinking about the different decisions you can make, additionally in this way you will also make better decisions and think more critically.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's probably a problem of tension. You need to become aware of the tension and practice to reduce it.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Just try to be patient and try to have rest before the game, because you need clear mind. Maybe the problem is fatigue and routine, so the solution is meditation with yourself and rest.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One way to play slower is to think more carefully about how you will play the hand, thinking about the different decisions you can make, additionally in this way you will also make better decisions and think more critically.

^^ This ... if you spend your time paying attention to the rest of the field ... calculating the math you should be doing ....making a plan for your hand etc ... you will not be bored and will have no wasted time ....some won't need to do this of course but if you become bored in between hands this will cure it and you will be focused on a routine to play by .. your routine .. and in so doing an offhand benefit will be that time will pass much more smoothly as well ....

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Play a different version of poker. PLO8 or RAZZ? Finding a new game should slow you down.

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to listen to music or put on a movie in the background during long sessions.. Some may argue that it takes your focus away from the game and makes you play worse, but in my case I use it as an anti-boredom tool to stop me from overplaying hands when I get in that "action" mood

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find myself like this more in cash games than tournaments. If you're addicted to fast paced poker then you're probably better playing zoom on pokerstars. though you may well go broke very quickly.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rushing your play is honestly the worst thing you can do...you will always make mistakes rushing hands....what's to rush anyway...u can't control the rest of the table

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once had such a problem too, I was in a hurry to play and I looked too many hands from impatience. To avoid this, I usually turned on the movie in the background or started playing several tournaments at the same time.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I advise you to take a long break and rethink your goals and priorities. Think it is more important for you to,... become a successful player or just play every hand for fun.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before each decision, count to 10)))

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch a movie or play a game in paralel of playing poker. Having your attention elsewhere will calm your poker play.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play more than one game at once! Or listen to music or watching TV is good in between hands but dont watch it well playing a hand. Good luck

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That can be tough playing online. Have to find ways to relax but stay focused on the game. Everyone has different methods of relaxation. I'll listen to music or just enjoy the silence of the house.

Top 10 Games