Poker and Marijuana

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just finished checking to see if poker and alcohol are compatible . to answer your question:) now need to check with marijuana:) thank you you you have the best posts :)
Poker and Marijuana! How do you consider this compatibility option?

odranorkan

odranorkan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's not a good combination because marijuana would not leave you 100% focused, and that would only make you lose.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just finished checking to see if poker and alcohol are compatible . to answer your question:) now need to check with marijuana:) thank you you you have the best posts :)

Let me know how it turns out:burnout:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is still compatible, it helps to focus on the game. Unlike alcohol, there is no lasting effect, and such a harmful effect on health does not have. But in general, you need everything in moderation, including playing poker.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never smoked marijuana, but if it helps the game, why not.:)

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a 30 year pot smoker and a recreational poker player, I would have to say weed and poker don't mix.
I have had my best results while playing straight.
Weed tends to tighten you up for too long and before you know it, you're wondering how you managed to become so short.
You take less risks, tend to pay less attention to your opponents and overvalue your hand at times.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
it's a win-win situation, if you smoke and win, great, if you smoke and lose, great
:)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think this is a good idea, I have not tried to take marijuana and play poker, but maybe someone tried it and he likes to smoke and play poker!

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Marijuana! I prefer Drinking a lemonade.Marijuana can harm my brain and spoil my decisions.

JohnnyBoy928

JohnnyBoy928

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think it would depend on the person really...

I do not smoke regularly so if I smoked and played poker I would be a mess... lol

but now if I was an everyday smoker I would probably need to smoke in order to be relaxed and calm because then without I would be a mess... hahahahahahah

Poker and Marijuana! How do you consider this compatibility option?

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't get the idea, if you're playing at home with friends just for fun i think that's ok, but on a tournment? Cash games? Wanting to make profits?
If you know or anyone knows someone that takes 1st places with this method, please make a case study about it! If not...

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a bad combination, for when you pass the effects you will not have a dollar in your bankroll hahahaha

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never tried marijuana and never will but dont think it will help your poker.:):):)

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice to smoke marijuana it is rather widespread among players. Cases when the pokerist during a break runs to the car are known to much to drag on the next kosyachok. Marijuana calms, makes the person more balanced and steady. On the one hand such behavior can help during the tournament, but on the other hand any concentration vanishes. The player is simply not able to be focused at the game, he becomes more indifferent.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you would not be 100% focused and thinking about the best strategy. So it would not be advisable to play poker ahah

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very person dependent, in my opinion. No one reacts to alcohol or marijuana, or anything else the same, so really tough to say what works for some, might work for all...

S

SweetLemonz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say it depends how smoking it affects you as i person , I personally would not do it but I know people who do and they prefer to have had a smoke before playing for some of them as they get very nervous when they play and it mellows them out.

S

sam052

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Kinda hard to get focused at 100% with marijuana. Even if you felt like you are but for me it's an illusion

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never used any substance of this kind and I think that's not right, but it's my opinion. Just natural way and without worry. Always slowly and relaxed without any aids, I made the best results and I do not think we need any extras to succeed or play better. Happily and greetings, an interesting thread anyway!