Player A or B?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this situation on the river, which player do you prefer to be, A or B?

Attachments

• PLAYER.jpg
    PLAYER.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 55
C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I`d prefer to be the player A, considering that the player B has 15 outs, right? flush straight and straight flush draw...
But anyway, certainly player B needs to see the TURN, and probably player A would never wait the turn to bet

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the flop I like player B more
But on the river, I would like to be player A, since player B is already lost in that situation :)

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I pick the 10s the flush hits and the full house doesn't, if I pick the flush the full house hits. All in all if i don't know he has the 10s the flush has 15 outs and im very happy with that, but the percentages say pick the 10s

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I pick the 10s the flush hits and the full house doesn't, if I pick the flush the full house hits. All in all if i don't know he has the 10s the flush has 15 outs and im very happy with that, but the percentages say pick the 10s
Exactly! :)

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Player B, final table royal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10s is already a made hand with redraws to a paired board. The Q9 does have an extremely strong draw but is still not a winning hand yet. If a Q hits the river the Q9 might believe they are the winner, when they are destroyed.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now a lot of these puzzles in various poker publics, show 2 hands and ask what the chances are greater, I always answer that the chances of winning more hands with the collected combination, but often poker calculator shows the opposite, in my opinion it is strange.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As they say on pokerstars - one of these hands has slight mathematical advantage. And it is TT so i prefer to be player A. :)

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer TT because the game is already done.

Player B will have to chase after his outs.

Any card that appears doubled will give a full house to the TT.

My answer is player A

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player A. If player B hits, OK, it happens. Odds are against it.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I choose player A, but it is a very uncomfortable situation anyway.
We are blocking the lowest street the board and that is a very bad point for our range, since all his outs give him enough equity, as to continue in the hand.
Line to be careful.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll take the 10's but somebody is going broke before that last card is dealt:)

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TT is already a made hand and has outs to a fully which if hits on the turn is a horrible spot for the Q9 which has to make a straight flush and we all know how hard that is to do. That being said I will take the tens against the straight flush draw any day of the week although it is only a slight edge but any edge in poker is a good side to be on. I personally hate drawing even though if I was drawing I would love it to be in it with one so strong as in this situation, drawing is still drawing, drawing with a made hand is a huge spot. If he had the straight on the flop already against the tens then I would most definitely pick the Q9 because he is made with a straight and re-drawing to a flush and the tens would have to hit. That is not the situation though and I prefer the tens in this particular spot any day. Cheers.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd prefer to be the player B , double chance to win !

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to get Player A : Pocket Tens. I'd rather be the player ahead and get it in good than have an open ended straight flush draw drawing. It's basically a coin flip on the flop if the money gets in there, Player A is 55% to Player B's 45%. Get the money in on the flop, run the cards and may the best hand on the river win. Action poker!

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A and B

wow if I was player A I go for everything and if I was player B also hehe. regards brother

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
player A, the two surely end up to the river, player B if he does not complete something on turn he will continue to the river, they can even finish all in from flop in a tournament

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to be player, maybe not winning but more challenging

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler