Player A or B?

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Player A. We have greater than 10% edge and it doesn't say what effective stacks are. If all the money doesn't go in on the flop and Player B misses the turn it will be very hard to continue facing significant pressure and B will be much father behind than just 10%. Even if Player B hits the turn Player A still has 9 outs to boat up or better. On the other hand if the board pairs OTT then B is drawing to just 2 outs. In every scenario it's better to be A.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a tussle between Present and Future. What "you have got now" at present and "what you can have" in future.
Since future is not guaranteed and remains in uncertainty, I would prefer to be at present. I will go with player A.
Sometimes, the projects which look very promising does not materialize.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Player A, a third of a kind is almost ever very strong.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
B is a pretty hand but I got to go with the numbers and they say A

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d say it depends in the preflop betting but at this point you have to choose A and make a strong bet. If a diamond comes and B bets out you have to re-evaluate and probably toss. If a possible connector comes and B bets out, sane thing. Obviously a made set is a very strong hand.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a difficult question!Despite of the many outs player B has,Í´d prefer to be player A,that is ,till the turn I´d be winner of the hand with the set..