***Official CarbonPoker Support Thread*** -- US & International Players Welcome!

Elivo

Elivo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question about Carbon and merge sites in general, I have money on Lock right now, would playing on Carbon or a different merge site end up causing some kind of problem or can you use more then one merge site to play on?

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
↑↑↑ Is ok to have more than one skin in merge, but only can play one at given time (if try to open other when 1 is running then software shut down or say is already running).

Good tip to the ones that have more than 1 skin in merge!!!

If you already go with the id confirmation and can transfer in both accounts, then you can move your money from one account to another, you can transfer to yourself (like UB/AP), wich is great because only need to have money in 1 account.

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good tip to the ones that have more than 1 skin in merge!!!

If you already go with the id confirmation and can transfer in both accounts, then you can move your money from one account to another, you can transfer to yourself (like UB/Absolute Poker), wich is great because only need to have money in 1 account.

I thought that was only Carbon/Aced, since Carbon bought Aced.???

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have 2 members who are reps for Carbon. CarbonChris will be in to answer questions for us soon.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple of questions...
First...

I already have the OverBet softwar with rakeback installed.
Since then, I've remember seeing somewhere that Merge Network doesn't allow rakeback for a player on multiple Merge Network partners.

Is this correct?
If I have rakeback on OverBet than I can't also have rakeback on Merge?

Also, in another post you said...

Is this rakeback done directly through CarbonPoker?
Or is it better to download the client (with rackback) through a third-party "gateway" site?

Thanks for being available to take these questions!

Hey there,

You can only have rakeback on one Merge skin. Any attempts to add it to a second just get rejected.

And the rakeback Atil was referencing is directly through Carbon ourselves, not an outside affiliate.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I have a HUD?

Can I have rakeback?

I looked yesterday at the tables (never played a hand there) and noticed the traffic at micro stakes cash games was pretty aweful and would take forever to load up 6 6max 5nl games. Will this change?

How are the micro games there?

Wats best way to deposit without a credit card?

You are allowed to use a HUD, yes.
We can certainly pull up your account and look into adding if for you. If you haven't signed up yet, it is possible to get rakeback through an affiliate if you wish as well.

Games are growing and growing right now. There's a steady increase in traffic and will likely continue.

Click2Pay, UseMyWallet and cash transfers are all options for you as well.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gday CarbonAtil

Now that Australian players are able to play on Carbon is there any chance that "refer a friend" will be fixed any time soon?

I intend to get all of my US and Aussie mates to meet on Carbon for poker sessions and it would be nice if there was "something in it" for all of us.

Also, as we are all mostly tourney / satelite playes is there any way of getting some of the juice back?

regards

D.

At this time, we are no longer accepting real money players from Australia any longer. We're sorry for the confusion on the issue, and hopefully can return to offering real money in the future.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought that was only Carbon/Aced, since Carbon bought Aced.???

We can only help facilitate transfered between Carbon, PDC and Aced. No other Merge skins can be transfered between these 3.

C

CarbonChris

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What? A Carbon representative appears, asks for questions and disappears without any answers... noooo i'm not having that! Their support is excellent and never has any complaints...lol

j/k I've played on Carbon since it began and one thing they aren't awesome at is getting information out there. Livechat is good though, so long as you don't need any actual information.

Despite all this i still love the site. (Well, PDC, i'm old school)

Don't want to make excuses, but we've all been SO busy in the last couple days. I'm working well past my 8 hour days myself, and Atil is doing about twice as much work as me. I'm going to try and pop in and help answer questions, but try and be patient with us. Thanks guys.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Having never deposited (yet) on my Carbon account, will I need to so so prior to making a withdrawl of funds from my account? Will I need to deposit prior to making any transfer to other players? (if not, what procedure do I need to follow to be able to do so?.... some of my friends would be playing ALOT more than myself on Carbon & I'd like to be able to transfer to them to make that possible).
'IF' I need to deposit in order to be able to withdraw funds... what method would be a good way to go for me (I am Canadian). Do you accept VisaGiftCards or MasterCardGiftCards from canada (most sites do & I know that Carbon 'used to' accept one of them.. not sure which one it was.. .but also recall them not accepting that one any longer. Just not sure if it's with both of these types of cards or just one of them.. (it's an extremely easy/convenient way for me to deposit.. I've got a $100card sitting on my desk right now, lol).

Last question: "IF" I need to deposit prior to making a withdrawl, do I need to accumulate a certain number of player pts. prior to making a withdrawl? What about the existing money I have in my Carbon account.... do I need to also accumulate a certain number of pts. to clear this so I can withdrawl the funds? (or no?). I know on some sites it's possible to withdraw funds even if you've never made a deposit but on some others this is not the case.

Thanks for your help & great to have you guys on board here on the CC site (time is not an issue for me.. so take your time on my questions & maybe answer others ahead of me... the card on my desk can sit awhile longer).
tks again

deucem

deucem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wtf, since when have Auyssies been banned from online poker?

Australians are struggling with inept government regulations as well, specifically the IGA (Interactive gambling Act) which prohibits Aussie players from playing on Australian based poker sites but NOT from playing on International poker sites. Yeah crazy I know - go figure

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This question outta be a good one...concerning usemywallet to depo/withdraw..I had one of my Merge account locked the reason stated..;

blocked due to adding a duplicate user payment option

So,are we only allowed to use this option at one site,and exactly what does *due to adding a duplicate payment option *actually mean?? ,and the merge cashier was the ones that blocked it...not the site ,as i was told by the guy with some clout that got me unblocked at that site...it wasnt aced,carbon,or pdc...but it was a merge cashier.....if you dont know,can you please ask the merge cashier people?..live support wouldnt or couldnt say...thanks, ive got a few pms on this matter...

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Australians are struggling with inept government regulations as well, specifically the IGA (Interactive Gambling Act) which prohibits Aussie players from playing on Australian based poker sites but NOT from playing on International poker sites. Yeah crazy I know - go figure
that just sucks, I always thought Aussies were so laid-back, even in government?

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no hurry for the answer guys, but Ive got a Carbon account from a couple op years back, never used it, any way I can get rakeback on it?

Elivo

Elivo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So if im reading right, since i already get rakeback from Lock, I wont be able to get it if i play on carbon since they are both merge sites....would i still get vip points and such from both sites or are they all combined?

C

CarbonAtil

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We have 2 members who are reps for Carbon. CarbonChris will be in to answer questions for us soon.

Correct. Both of us will be on here answering player questions, but mainly CarbonChris. Please PM him if you need anything.

Thanks.

C

CarbonAtil

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So if im reading right, since i already get rakeback from Lock, I wont be able to get it if i play on carbon since they are both merge sites....would i still get vip points and such from both sites or are they all combined?

If you receive rakeback at Lock, you can still sign up and play at CarbonPoker, but will not be able to receive rakeback unless you don't generate rake at Lock for 60 days. At that point, you will receive rakeback on CarbonPoker.

C

CarbonAtil

CarbonPoker Site Rep
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no hurry for the answer guys, but Ive got a Carbon account from a couple op years back, never used it, any way I can get rakeback on it?

Hi KerouacsDog. Please PM me your CarbonPoker username and I will see if I can add rakeback to your account.

Thanks for thinking of CarbonPoker.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks, in advance, Atil, much appreciated either way! (PM sent)

dingo_khan

dingo_khan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just deposited $100 onto Carbon a couple hours ago via Western Union and it was successful. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and won't be playing until Monday, just good to know that I have a bankroll once again. It'll be sometime before withdraw however, but so far so good....

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Australians are struggling with inept government regulations as well, specifically the IGA (Interactive Gambling Act) which prohibits Aussie players from playing on Australian based poker sites but NOT from playing on International poker sites. Yeah crazy I know - go figure

LMAO - Are politicians required to drink the kool-aid?

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
!

I just deposited $100 onto Carbon a couple hours ago via Western Union and it was successful. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and won't be playing until Monday, just good to know that I have a bankroll once again. It'll be sometime before withdraw however, but so far so good....

Carbon is def the best of the merge sites or dang close to the best.Im sure you will like it,but beware of the merge cashier...you rarely have any problems,but if you run into a problem,it takes an act of...to get it fixed..

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click2Pay, UseMyWallet and cash transfers are all options for you as well.

Eat it up carbon. Your turn will come

I think the big question is...are you next?? I want to play and have a Carbon account(IBEWJeff) but hesitate to put anything substantial on ANY site right now. I might put a small deposit but with Big Brother watching we're all gunshy.

this ^^^^^ of course where ever we play whatever they say . we all know we are on shaky ground . carbon might be next . for me and many others carbon was first . I still have , along with many others , my carbon money
tied up from back when ewallet was one of their payment options . I'm not placing blame on anybody (except my government) , just saying :eek: :)

I will continue to play carbon and anywhere else I like that will let me deposit
and withdraw but I know damn well that that anybody could be next . for me it was never big money but big money should stay idle for now .

thank you carbon for putting reps directly in some forums , that for me is going above and beyond and is certainly appreciated .

Ewalletexpress

and this one too lol

Netteller

Last edited:
N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eww

EwalletXpress had banned my state,without notice, ,WestVirgina a year before they got zapped by the feds,so,thank you ewalletxpress for that one.They did this right after doing my cashout,which was very odd.
I dont think we need to worry any time soon if Carbonpoker will go down.It takes Alot of money and time to bring and prosecute a case like this.It might even,and prolly should go all the way to the Supreme Court.This is going to be a long process and the Feds will put all their time and money into this.They are not likely to take on another case like this,until this one gets settled.We all sure hope the feds lose this one too.
If and when the time comes,they will go after the entire Merge network,not just Carbonpoker.Plus,giving time for the merge network to have a whole lot of money to confiscate built up.Merge prolly dont have enough money for the feds to go after yet....So,I am guessing we have at least a good year or even more to play on merge....alot depending on how much of a fight the already targeted sites put up...and I hope they fight tooth n nail and win.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I put just over 100 on Carbon yesterday with this same method.

Was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Just took cash to Kroger and sent it.

Lots of interesting promotions there too.